Funny People

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2009
It was nice seeing Adam Sandler not doing his retarded voice/character shit. He's much more enjoyable that way.

Norm McDonald is fuckin funny for the 10 seconds he is in it.
i saw this film it is so so.could be seen once, i liked Eminem alot and adam was pretty good

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I just watched this. I liked it a lot. It wasn't really a comedy movie per say. It was a movie about comedians, but I laughed a lot during it.
I think the reason a lot of people on here might have a problem with it, is that its a WPS movie all the way.
Big thumbs up from me though!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i enjoyed this movie, but it was definitely flat...i felt like nothing happened and the whole "lost love" thing was weak...but it was held up by the comedy, and all the cameos were good. Jonah Hill was hilarious-"There's nothing funny about a physically fit man. No one wants to see Lance Armstrong do comedy"

May 2, 2002
Saw it the day it came out. Was kinda disappointed. Not a bad movie, but not what I expected. Theres absolutely no comedy in the script. It seems like it was written purely as a drama and it was the improvising that was funny. You can tell what was scripted and what wasnt and the non-scripted parts delivered all the laughs.

The prank calls in the beginning were funny. So was Ray Ramono taking eminems pic.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The prank calls in the beginning were funny.
Those are real prank calls from when Sandler and Apatow were roommates back in their early 20s.

I watched it a few days ago and I enjoyed the film quite a bit. I wouldn't say it's up for movie of the year or anything but I thought it was soild for the most part. I think it could have been shorter and tightened up a little in the editing department and it would have been a much better movie.