Funny People

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone else see this?

I thought it was ok. I wouldn't recommend it to be seen in the theater for theater prices though.

First half was good - second half not so good.

It was pretty long like most apatow movies, but the previous two were better than this one.

It was nice seeing Adam Sandler not doing his retarded voice/character shit. He's much more enjoyable that way.

The actors/comedians they had who played themselves were probably the highlight. Norm McDonald is fuckin funny for the 10 seconds he is in it. I hate eminem, but his part of the movie was actually kinda funny to me.

Apr 9, 2005
I think adam sandler is best when he does his retarded voice Billy Maddison, Happy Gilmore are his best comedy's. But for serious role Punch drunk love he nailed that shit

May 9, 2002
The dude who plays Randy is fukin hilarious...love him in everything he does.

The movie seemed to have weird pacing...2 and half hours felt like 3.

More Jonah Hill? Yes please. Even more Jason Schawrtzman would have been nice.

I am going to have to watch it again to really grade it.

Feb 14, 2004
10.50? i go to the Northtown mall Regal and it's a lil' over 9 for a movie. I'd go to AMC, but I don't want to pay for parking.

Jul 1, 2004
Anyone else see this?

I thought it was ok. I wouldn't recommend it to be seen in the theater for theater prices though.

First half was good - second half not so good.

It was pretty long like most apatow movies, but the previous two were better than this one.

It was nice seeing Adam Sandler not doing his retarded voice/character shit. He's much more enjoyable that way.

The actors/comedians they had who played themselves were probably the highlight. Norm McDonald is fuckin funny for the 10 seconds he is in it. I hate eminem, but his part of the movie was actually kinda funny to me.
Norm NEVER dissappoints...why the fuck isnt he in more movies?

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I heard people were walking out of this movie, and it was the worst movie of 2009 so far...Just what i heard, I like to form my own opinions, but I hate S Rogen so I prob wont even watch it