funny article in SF weekly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
10. You can cross into rival gang turf -- for a tasty taco.In one of the more bizarre moments of Martinez's testimony, he said he'd venture into the heart of Norteno territory on 24th Street to get food at one of the taquerias. "I'd make a dash for it, in and out really quick. Or I'd have someone go for me." Try Yelping that.

May 17, 2006
10. You can cross into rival gang turf -- for a tasty taco.In one of the more bizarre moments of Martinez's testimony, he said he'd venture into the heart of Norteno territory on 24th Street to get food at one of the taquerias. "I'd make a dash for it, in and out really quick. Or I'd have someone go for me." Try Yelping that.
yea i guess taqueria cancun on 19th really must suck
it sucks that suckas got BK on 16th, they got stuck with nasty ass MierDonals on 24th

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Why would anyone eat bk or mcdonalds in the mission when there's HELLA better options?!?
For the love of Tacos