Funniest line and dumbest line said in bay rap history.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2006
recently for me

ya' mans dick lil like flip -messy marv for recent funniest, I know mess got alot more

For dumbest line it has to be from lil uno but I cant think of one since I dont have any of the packs cds :mad:

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Yeah man Mess and Dre be sayin some funny as shit. Dumb shit...I'll agree with Uno, he makes my head hurt sometimes, with B in a close second place hahaha. King Nicky was up there for a minute. Lines like "I'm like - an ice cream truck, things get cold when I cut-dis-blunt" would have me on the floor dyin back in the day hahahaha

Aug 18, 2006
Another funny one is where md was on gunz and roses off uga and yuk said that line sayin something dumb like blazay blazay on his verse like nobody noticed and in the end md was clowinin and said that nigga kozy... wit the blazay blazaaay!!!, you have to listen to it again to really be entertained by that. If you ever noticed, any time someone says something dumb and md is featured on the track he will clown on a subliminal. probably not intentional but funny. like tizzle drizzle show keyword is "lick boss silly" or boss silly

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
non bay related but the funniest line i've heard lately was by 50 on the G-unit song 'Feels Good' lol dude said
"I fucked a wack bitch, she said I had a lil dick....
She had a big pussy, real real big kid!"

Aug 18, 2006
pretty much every mess cd has to have 1 funny skit, that one where hes bumpin kieth sweat, he cant be serious? i think it was the sweet jimmy's one.

Aug 18, 2006
you be looking broke as hell like everythings for sale, when I!!! "See you in the streets, see you in the streets" when I!!! -Rydah on (Rydah & Fed-x) hahahahaha

Feb 26, 2006
"While you were in intensive care tryin to heal ur cartilage,
YOU GIRL WAS BLOWIN DICKS LIKE A NINTENDO CARTRIDGE!"

-The Jacka

Apr 25, 2006
i always thought the last line of MD's verse on Turf talks Hubba Rocks was something only MD could pull off, it's both funny and dumb...sumthin like.."...talkin shit to ya mutha, hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba hubba..." (give or take a few hubba's)

Aug 2, 2002
this one is kinda long but Mac Dre funny as hell.

"I was drunk then a mothafucka at this hoe house the other week,
Fucked the blood out the bitch, went in the bathroom took a leak.
She said eww you nasty you pee'd on the toilet seat,
Slapped her so hard, the bitch lost her feet,
I said look lady, I dont pee I piss, put me on pee level again and next time its fist."