FUNNIEST FIGHTS YOUVE SEEN OR BEEN IN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
And ur the same dumb ass that said going into law enforcement was dumb but suggested I go into the military when they are just cops they damn selves.

DAMN. WUT A DUMB BITCH. I NEVER SUGGESTED TO JOIN THE MILITARY. U GOT ME CONFUSED FOR SOMEBODY ELSE PIGGY

May 30, 2006
Um yes the fuck u did. And the only reason I don't feel like finding the thread link & throwing up ur qoute cuz this was a good Thread topic but u decided 2 turn it out wit some immature bullshit. Stick to the thread topic instead of stickin to my nutts young man.

Feb 14, 2006
..my boy was fuckin some dudes bitch and he found out and called him out on it talkin hella shit on the phone then my boy called him back talkin bout the can handle it and to meet up..dude didnt wanna see it so my boy when to his house smashed the fuck outta his truck tryin to get him to come out side his house..eventually we left we get a call about 30 min later talkin about meet up at regents park in vallejo off columbus..dude had swooped up like 12 of his homeboys ages 19-25..it was jus me my boy and my other boy..my boy hits up a couple folks from de la sal..all from the foot ball team who are now pro and collage including Jackie Bates ,Maurice Drew,T.K Williams who got shot about a year or 2 ago. and some other cats..n e ways we roll to regents hella cats in the parking lot with there shirts off thinkin there bout to handle some shit right.. we all hop out this Fool Maurice was like turn the head lights on let these niggas see me ripps his shirt off and starts walkin tward them all.them white boys all started backin up puttin there shirts back on goin behind there trucks..my one boy was like im hittin the first nigga i see turns out it was this tall ass cat like 6'1 and my boys like 5'9 pops his ass the dude falls then he grabs him buy his ankles and lifts em up shakin his pockets out..my boy that was fuckin the dudes bitch gets in the dude was talkin hella shit and maurice was like fuck this nigga POW socked him in the ear left his dangelin off no joke..dude had it get it stitched back on.the fools get pumbeled and the rollers come everyone jus banged on them i ran and hit in some bushes for about 30 min till they bounced lights shinin all around me..then got swooped up and we all meet at jack in the crack and laughed about the whole thing

Jun 5, 2004
BETO916 said:
a few years later we're at chevy's on the river and we're there chillin' at a table by the bar. the rich dudes walk in right by us and go to the bar. while they order, the one that caught the hot ones is lookin at us like he knows us.

dude walks over like, hey....where do I know you guys from? did we play baseball together, go to same school what?? me and my folks start DYING....dude is mystified, clueless until my bro bro asks the guy if he learned how to cock and fire a gun yet.

dude turned the whitest shade of white EVER and immediately made a B line for the exit.

great memories, great thread.

LMAO
haha damn thats a funny ass story, u just reminded of my roseville peckerwood fight....

Me and 2 of my boys and one of his boys from sacramento was by in and out, and we seen these 3 like regular ass lookin skater dudes, probably in there early twenties. anyways, they walk by and (by the way we were high as fuck) they say something that sounds like "WHITE POWER". At first we all just look at each other and start laughing, im like haha that dude almost sounded like he said white power hahahaa... But then i look back at em, and one of the dudes was turned around muggin, i was like, yo i think they serious homie, my boys were like oh hell naw... thats when i realized he was talkin to us.

So we all start pourin out of the car. I had my switchblade on me but i didnt pull it. My boy and his homie stepped out, the homie was like "fuck all dat white power, this black power right here" lol just talkin shit. The other 2 white boys are not even sayin shit, theyre lookin at theyre boy like "why in the fuck u pick the biggest ass fools to talk shit to?" The dude knew he fucked up and didnt say shit. Anyways the homie walks up to the dude and just socks him, he socks him back. But thats when me and my boy from sac jus run up and help. We just start sockin dude, hes tryna put his head down and throw blind swings but we smashed him and his boy. One of his boys tried to help him out, but he got brave and i socked him up bad. We stomped him and his boy too, the other one didnt want none and i think he was tryna snitch us out.

My boy is like "yo lets go" so we all hop in the whip. But then i was like fuck dat, i hop out again, and the dudes start backin up to their car. I find a couple cobblestones and smash the side mirror or their lexus with it and then throw it through the side window, got glass all over one of the dudes, then i grab another couple of em. We chased em on the freeway and they are drivin hella fast tryna get away but my boy got hands, and then my homie grabs one of the cobblestones, throws it at the side of the car, and we hear a big ass "bam". Haha we fucked them up and the whole right side of their lexus the fuck up.

May 30, 2006
Stalka All Day said:
lol...im the only stalker around here! anyway, 707 stop fighting with the goddamn cop before you get us all put in the pinta!
Please speak english on the boards. Oh yea please don't stalk me just cuz I qouted u since I know that's not just ur display name but ur actual life.

Mar 26, 2006
Likwid said:
The absolute funniest fight I witnessed was in Wattsonville at that little Daylight Market or whatever it is now. Me and my brother were waiting in the car. Parents were in there getting stuff for the beach. Anyway we see these two paisas arguing and some bitch trying to get in the middle. Anyway these bastards pull off their belts and start whipping each other and dancing around the parking lot! Almost died laughing.
only in fuckin watsonville LMAO

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Standing in the lunch line .2 chicks start talking shit right next to me I turn my attention and in shoulder to shoulder with one of em .u know just taking in the argument laffing at the snaps going back and forth. The bitch next to me looks at me laughing then right when she turns her attention back to the other broad..Slap!!! Hair pulling scratching and shit. I turn to my boys and yell "chick fight". Then right when I turned back around that very second. Bitch who got slapped 1st had got the other broad in a reverse waist lock then gave her ass a benoit suplex. Splat fight over. Shit was crazy seeing a lil mexican broad str8 suplex a bitch.

Apr 3, 2007
I REMEMBER SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL DURING NUTRITION BREAK A FIGHT BROKE OUT BETWEEN THESE TWO BITCHES. THIS MEXICAN GIRL WENT UP TO THIS BLACK GIRL AND STRAIGHT SOCKED THIS BITCH IN THE FACE. EVERYBODY INCLUDING MYSELF RUNS OVER TO SEE THIS SHIT GO DOWN. SO THESE TWO BITCHES ARE DOING THEIR THANG AND IT GETS BROKEN UP OR WHATEVER. EVERYONE GOES BACK TO WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND NOT A MINUTE LATER ANOTHER FIGHT BREAKS OUT WITH TWO DIFFERENT BITCHES. SO AGAIN EVERYONE RUNS OVER TO SEE. THEY SOCKIN EACH OTHER UP AND SHIT AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHT ONE OF 'EM PISSES ON HERSELF. THAT SHIT WAS CLASSIC. EVERYONE WAS LAUGHIN AT HER ASS.

Jun 5, 2004
ECOSE said:
Standing in the lunch line .2 chicks start talking shit right next to me I turn my attention and in shoulder to shoulder with one of em .u know just taking in the argument laffing at the snaps going back and forth. The bitch next to me looks at me laughing then right when she turns her attention back to the other broad..Slap!!! Hair pulling scratching and shit. I turn to my boys and yell "chick fight". Then right when I turned back around that very second. Bitch who got slapped 1st had got the other broad in a reverse waist lock then gave her ass a benoit suplex. Splat fight over. Shit was crazy seeing a lil mexican broad str8 suplex a bitch.
lmao @ benoit suplex hahahaa

wtf i swear when people drop some crazy ass wrestling moves in a fight it makes me laugh hard as fuck,

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Well in highschool a big black dude from EPA got mollywopped but a normal sized white dude from redwood city in front of hella people, hella touched dude up. After that the black guy was chasing the white dude with his hand in his duffel bag like he had a gun or something and i never saw him in school again.