Funk Mobb - It Ain't 4 Play

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
How classic is this album? I just listened to this for the first time in a while, and I forgot how much I loved this album. Classic mobb shit. Just hearing Levitti over those mobb beats makes me wish they would've put his solo out.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Classic. I had the cd in my back pocket when I was drunk and I sat on it and broke it cuz I'm fat. The beat to I wanna see ya is ill as fuck. My flow of cash was awesome.

Nov 20, 2007
How classic is this album? I just listened to this for the first time in a while, and I forgot how much I loved this album. Classic mobb shit. Just hearing Levitti over those mobb beats makes me wish they would've put his solo out.
Yea I wondered what happened wit So Fly. He shoulda dropped some shit anyway. He also got tight beats too.

Dec 25, 2003
Jive completely fell off the cliff after all the bay legends left; they were the reason (along wit Priority) why the whole damn yay was at their prime let alone the whole entire west......