Funk Flex dissin 2Pac???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
damn, i cant believe he said that, but the dude is entitled to his opinion.

thats like me saying fuck slobs, they cant fight 1 on 1 and they dress like females.

now see, a bunch of dudes will want my head after that, but im entitled to my opinion.

or me saying fuck country music, pilgrims aint singing about nothin and they dont have rhythm. a bunch of devils gonna want to hang me, but hey, im speaking my mind.

there is a cost to saying it, funk flex will be checked eventually by a radical 2pac fan.

and i could have been jumped or lynched for saying what i said. cant hate on a dude for talking his mind unless he talkin about you. and then if you a real brotha, you cant hate on me if what I am saying about you is true.

but what he said about pac in the second interview was only fair and honest.

May 6, 2002
Why is he all loud mouthed on stage but in the interview he's trying to sound all sophisticated and shit. He should of been talking all grimy then. He's a bitch for real. Unless it's your enemy you don't talk bad about the dead no matter what the reason. Did flex even make any noise when pac was on earth? Dude's corny anyway so it is what it is. I do hope someone confronts dude on video so we can see what his "real" opinion is. haha.

May 25, 2005
i heard all these pac stans were taking shit outta context and there was no diss...didnt he basically say people need to stop sucking pacs dick? if thats the case i agree 100%

Feb 7, 2006
nIggas still love PAc out here man I went to some shit TUpac's old mentor had in LA last nihgt, there was a nigga in there with the aunt jemima rap, nose ring, tatts all that. PAc got fanatical fans lol. FMF is a bitch.

Nov 7, 2002
Fucc Flex and any nigga trying to justify his actions iz baccwards...he couldn't even justify his own chit without sounding like he wuz second guessing what he wanted to say...

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
FLEX IS A BITCH..........WHEN THE WEST COAST EAST COAST BEEF WAS GOIN ON...DID THIS FOOL EVER RIDE FOR BIGGIES CAMP AND PUT OUT DISS RECORDS AGAINST PAC WHEN HE WAS ALIVE THAT ANYBODY HERE HAS ACTUALLY HEARD OF??NOPE.HE PROBABLY WAS TALKNG SHIT UNDER HIS BREATH AT HIS OWN PAD WHEN HE WAS BY HIMSELF.BELIEVE THAT HE DIDNT WANT NO PARTS OF DEATHROW AT THE TIME AND DIDNT WANNA BEEF.THATS BITCH MADE SHIT FUCK FLEX

Oct 2, 2008
Flex is a fucking dickhead, when this east/west coast beef was happening there were alot of 2faced bitches in NY as 2pac stated Q-Tip and DMX were jumping on the bandwagon to hate on pac and i heard some of the underground diss songs that were aimed at pac.

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Flex is a hypocrite ass mother fucker. He talks about Pac bringing negativity to the game, but when some East Coast beef pops up he's all over that shit throwin flame on the fire. Fuck that dude.