FULLY LOADED- RELOADED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I JUST GOT THE ALBUM LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO AND I GOTTA SAY YALL DID A VERY GOOD JOB WITH THIS ALBUM, SO FAR THIS MY FAVORITE DONE DEAL RELEASE, IVE ONLY HEARD 3 ALBUMS THOUGH WHICH ARE THE ONES I GOT:

THE DEAL FAM, ONE MOE REASON, AND THIS ONE!!!

D

Downunda-Connec

Reloaded is a great album. You gotta get millenium attidude, that was just as good if not better.

"Fully Loaded better be on the map"

May 10, 2002
I FORGOT AP9'S HEADSHOTZ WAS OFF DONE DEAL, THATS ACTUALLY MY FAVORITE THEN ON DONE DEAL AND A CLOSE SECOND RELOADED. SO I HAVE 4 OF YALL RELEASES,

I KNOW IM MISSING THE FIRST FULLY LOADED AND HEATED SPEECHES DONT KNOW IF THERES ANYTHING ELSE THATS ON DONE DEAL???

D

Downunda-Connec

Submarine funk's Living in the free is out on Done Deal and that album is tight, probably the tightest release Done Deal has bought out, It grows on you more with every listen too which is always a good thing. For me Headshots and Reloaded are tied overall with that one for the best Done Deal release..... So far.

I havent got that F.F.S.C yet but that track on bosses and blockmonstaz "They dont really want it" is explosive, one of my favourite tracks at the moment.

May 10, 2002
GOOD LOOKEN OUT DOWNUNDA, I AINT NEVER HEARD OF SUBMARINE FUNK,

IM VERY HESITANT ON GETTING THAT FFSC CUZ IVE HEARD ONE SONG AND I DID NOT LIKE IT WHAT SO EVER, I HAVE TO HEAR THE WHOLE THING BEFORE I GET THAT!!!!

D

Downunda-Connec

Is Rossi Nights the track you have heard? Its the last listed track on The Done Deal Fam. I didnt like it much either. I am going to get the album but I am not really sure what to expect other than a well put together album like all the other Done Deal releases. The track they got out on the bosses and blockmonstaz comp which is also listed on the album is tight, a completely different type of track compared to Rossi Nights. The album has alot of good features and a fair few tracks on there. It looks solid but I dont know if it sounds solid.

Submarine Funk isnt as knockin as Headshots or Reloaded but it is so well put together. Every track sets the scene for the next, alot of tight tracks on there. Track 10 on Done Deal Fam features Submarine funk. "G-B put it on ya, murder the track everytime my vocab spits on ya- I know they hate to see us- Me and My done deal peeps.....Something like that, that verse grew on me more and more with time too. I think that track is also produced my Mr Sirate who along with G boogie make up Submarine Funk.

May 10, 2002
ROSSI NIGHTS IS THE TRACK I HEARD, I HEARD SSFC IS A DIFFERANT KIND OF ALBUM THEN THE REGULAR BAY AREA SHIT BUT I AINT LOOKEN FOR A DIFFERANT KIND OF ALBUM I LIKE HOW THE FORMULA IS,

YEAH I JUST HEARD SUBMARINE FUNK ON TRACK 10, HE's RAW IVE NEVER SEEN HIS ALBUM IS STORES I DONT THINK!!!! THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

RELOADED WAS OFF THA HOOK BUT I THOUGH DAT MILLENNIUM ATTITUDE WAS BETTER THOUGH

L

LADYFRIASCO415

sub funk iz round town and rossay rossayz knockn but thas just me..
and i don't know if i'm trippin, why disc 2 on one moe reason only go up to 14 tracks

May 29, 2002
Playa510 said:

IM VERY HESITANT ON GETTING THAT FFSC CUZ IVE HEARD ONE SONG AND I DID NOT LIKE IT WHAT SO EVER, I HAVE TO HEAR THE WHOLE THING BEFORE I GET THAT!!!!

there are couple songs with quinn and willie henn that are tight as fuck and worth gettin for those alone. the album is different but it is still tight. it gots some straight comedy on it. it was one of my favorite albums of last year and it still gets heavy play.