FULL TIME SOLIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
I JUST WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY NO ANYTHING ABOUT A GROUP CALLED FULL TIME SOLIDERS??? I JUST HEARD A SONG CALLED MONEY MOTIVATED AND IT'S OFF DA CHAIN... I THINK FEY DROP IN 2000.... THANKS

May 9, 2002
D.RIZZLE said:
I JUST WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY NO ANYTHING ABOUT A GROUP CALLED FULL TIME SOLIDERS??? I JUST HEARD A SONG CALLED MONEY MOTIVATED AND IT'S OFF DA CHAIN... I THINK FEY DROP IN 2000.... THANKS
They have, officialy, 4 albums. The very first one is impossible to find. The 2nd one is less hard to find, but still hard none the less. Money Motivated is still hard to find, but I might have a copy I can conjur up somewhere. The las album they had was on CD-R only. I can get youa copy of that.

They also had a side group called I.K.(Indepedent Kash) that is BD, J-Dubb, and Brazy-J, pretty much half the of FTS.

If you like those albums, check out Byrdie(of FTS), Syko, Crytical, and YV. All these albums have D-Sane (the producer and founder of FTS) production on it.

Also, Dividenz, Lac Of Respect, Twin G, A-Train, and Skuntdunnana all have albums with production from D-Sane and many others on them. Check them out if yu get tha chance.

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
O DASWSUPP MAN!! IM FROM TEXAS AND I JUST HEARD THE MONEY MOTIVATED SONG ON A WEBSITE AND WAS LIKE DAMM DAT SHITT SOUND NICE... MAN I NEED DAT!!! U THINK I CAN COPPED THAT ALBULM FROM YOU???

May 9, 2002
D.RIZZLE said:
O DASWSUPP MAN!! IM FROM TEXAS AND I JUST HEARD THE MONEY MOTIVATED SONG ON A WEBSITE AND WAS LIKE DAMM DAT SHITT SOUND NICE... MAN I NEED DAT!!! U THINK I CAN COPPED THAT ALBULM FROM YOU???
You can actually tey and get one from D-Sane. If you go to http://www.streetlevelrecords.com/home.htm, he might have some copies left. If not, ill go home and see what I have.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
They have, officialy, 4 albums. The very first one is impossible to find. The 2nd one is less hard to find, but still hard none the less. Money Motivated is still hard to find, but I might have a copy I can conjur up somewhere. The las album they had was on CD-R only. I can get youa copy of that.

They also had a side group called I.K.(Indepedent Kash) that is BD, J-Dubb, and Brazy-J, pretty much half the of FTS.

If you like those albums, check out Byrdie(of FTS), Syko, Crytical, and YV. All these albums have D-Sane (the producer and founder of FTS) production on it.

Also, Dividenz, Lac Of Respect, Twin G, A-Train, and Skuntdunnana all have albums with production from D-Sane and many others on them. Check them out if yu get tha chance.
Well Damn Jesse...that pretty much sum's it up bro! Good shit!
I got a signed Lewis game jersey...wanna buy it?
HAHA

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
http://www.myspace.com/fulltimesoldiers

Full Time Soldiers (F.T.S.) started out as a group of 3 artists Smoke Dog (MC), J-Dub (MC) & D-Sane (MC & Producer) in 1996. The group eventually expanded to 6 and released their self-titled debut album in August 1998 on Street Level Records, which was headed up by group member Mr. D-Sane. Following the huge success throughout the Seattle-Tacoma-Everett area of their first album, F.T.S. expanded the group roster to 9 and immediately went to work on the Seattle CLASSIC "Money Motivated," which was released in March of 2000. Demand for the album was so great, Sam Goody stores were taking reservations for the album several months prior to it's release, a first for ANY Seattle based Hip-Hop record label. F.T.S. went on to dominate cyberspace by taking over MP3.com and securing it's position at the top of the West Coast charts for 2 years, beating out artists such as Snoop Dogg. The crew eventually disbanded in 2001 due to internal conflicts between various members of the group, but the classic music that we created lives on many years after it's release and is among some of the most sought after underground Seattle Hip-Hop ever created!

F.T.S. spawned the careers of Byrdie (NFlight Entertainment), Smoke Dog (Red Door Records) and Greedy BD aka Byron Douglas (Gettin' Greedy Records).

Apr 25, 2002
D.RIZZLE said:
The group that made the name Street Level Records.

A bunch of dudes from North Seattle / the north suburbs who sound great over D-Sane production.

I'm glad more people from other parts of the country are discovering them.

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
YEAH DIS DUDE HAD A DONG ON HIW MYSPACE PAGE AND I WAS LIKE DAMM!!! WHO IS THESE DUDES!!! I THOUGHT THEY WAS FROM MEMPHIS AT FIRST BECAUSE OF THEY SOUND!!! THE SONG WHY YOU DO ME SO COLD IS MY FAVORITE I LOVE DAT!!! DA PRODUCTION IS PERFECT IT GOT DAT SCARFACE FEEL WITH THE MUSIC!!!