FULL LENGTH TRACK from me, and mr. drawmuh!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
First track done for our new album(or at least the 1st I'm gon let you peep, we got 4 recorded so far) peep this ish. This album is going to be sooooooooooooo sicc.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/2669/2669210.html

ps. this is not the mastered version or the final mix, it's a quick mix so you guys can peep.

sign the guestbook, &check out the official website, HOLLA!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
YOUNGMOE said:
i've felt almost all the shit i heard from drawmuh
but i'm really not feelin this track...a lot of people will, which is more important tho'...but i can't get into the Nelly-ism of this track...
good luck tho'
i hope yall blow the fuck up out there

i knew sumone had to mention nelly......

only cats from bart....say that......noone else ever says it

thanks for tha feedbacc thoe MOE

DRAWMUH

May 27, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
well...you're gonna hear a lot of it dog...
i'll always be honest in my feedback and i do that as a sign of respect...cus if i didn't respect ya then i'd just tell you lies
i love it when people can be honest about shit

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
YOUNGMOE said:
well...you're gonna hear a lot of it dog...
i'll always be honest in my feedback and i do that as a sign of respect...cus if i didn't respect ya then i'd just tell you lies
alot of people dont realize that tho, and they call it HATING. im the same way, if a song is dope i'll let it be known. but if the shit sucks or needs improvement, i'll let it be known also. if people cant take criticism, they need to stop posting their fucking songs (not aimed at anybody in specific, just whiny rappers who cant take honest feedback.)

i guess some folks would rather have their ass kissed tho

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
4sDeuces&Trays said:

alot of people dont realize that tho, and they call it HATING. im the same way, if a song is dope i'll let it be known. but if the shit sucks or needs improvement, i'll let it be known also. if people cant take criticism, they need to stop posting their fucking songs (not aimed at anybody in specific, just whiny rappers who cant take honest feedback.)

i guess some folks would rather have their ass kissed tho
heres my #1 fan....right on time....as usual.... i swear u must get hard as fucc...when u c..."mista drawmuh" in the title of a post.... beatin ya dicc off like..."o boy, i getta clown".....getta life nigga...fa real.... how many times have u said now, "i wont respond to your shit"....but everytime here u r