Full Circle Music Group???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
where u at??????????
Trmdous from SW connection.com said he saw some Articles of War Eps up there in stores.........
I know they got up there cause I sent them to RB, I ain;t heard from dude since for real, anybody knows him, tell him to get at me .......same email

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
complete choas? that shit came out? I didn't know that.....lol....there's some filthy cuts on that album then if it's what I think it is....you know where I can get it at?

Ayo adam i just emailed u..when u get it holla back.

But as far as the kaotic album. The cd is done and is being mixed down right now. The website is also being finshed and will be up and runnin in a few weeks.Site was done by the homie billy the fridge. at the site you will be able to here the new songs, news, see pics, read bios, you can also order the new kaotic ep cd (has a total or 8 songs on it) and yes the cd is free. we are also finshing up the fullcircle music studio that will be in lynnwood. but that is a lil info about what is goin on with us...and keep check with the website...

www.fullcircle-music.com

Dec 20, 2003
Looks like that Kaotic album has an allstar lineup, BD and Bullet? I sure as hell hope these two aren't on one song, I'd rather put the car off the cliff. So you can order the cd but its also free? Whats the deal?

damn...that number should work. but email me back and leave me your number.

But as far as with the Ep cd. The reason why we are making it free for right now is cuz we are wanting to make our name known more and grow more as a label. And we are wanting people to hear the songs we have and what we are working with. and i also know that being a new label that no one really knows about, they really wouldnt buy the cds.but i know no would want to turn down a free cd. So really we are doin this to make our name more known in washington. and also the bd and bullet song are 2 diff. songs on the cd. we also got 2 songs with syko (one song is on the kaotic ep).