fuggin new guy... wtf...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2004
www.chiacasa.com
Sup everybody.

I just figgured that I was jumpin into a new forum, been readin for a min before I figured I would try to post some ish.

anyway like anyone gives a f0ck

my name is Jake B. AKA Da-Chia or just Chia (I ain't gonna go into how I got stuck with that name)

I own/run/moderate a few forums dedicate to some trucks we call dimes yall might figure as s-10's

I run a truck show here in KC 3 yrs runnin called S-Series Nationals

we get a pretty phat turnout but don't make a dime do this ish for fun, buy all the beer and feed everyone...

I figured I would try to feel this place out before i said anything much, reading some other threads on therealtechn9ne.com I heard this place can be pretty harsh...

have at it...

I am actually here cause I would like to help promote some ish...

I am all about new and up coming ish and been a tech fan for a min.

Not trying to spam this ish, but if there are any locals, KC tristate area in here that can spit some ish and want to be heard by an audience from every corner of the nations we are all about it... trying to get some groups who want to come out party with us and perform.

My partner has arranged some rock-metal bands that’s all good but I feel the need to off set this ish and bring some ish people would actually want to hear…

We charge a grand to sponsor and come in and setup a booth (beer food a place to stay and a dragstrip for 500peeps gets expensive), 40.00 a head to get in the gate, we are expecting 800-1000 peeps we had over 500 last year. For an exclusive event that is only 3yrs old and I set up by myself the first year.

Standing offer I have on both forums now for Strange, Tech, and anybody who can take us up on it:
Strange, If you want to promote with us, Come do it. send a crew, set them up to stay, one day or all weekend, banners booth, cd’s posters whatever you want.

What I want from Strange, Tech, FTI..?
$0.00
0 recognition
a shirt would be nice lol j/p
This is real, No BS…
What do I offer?

Burr, grub, and a place to stay, and level 2 Sponsor status

Why..? I support Tech and FTI 100% Strange is the label nuff said…

Anyone interested in performing:
Schedule pending we MAY have equipment available, but I suggest you arrange your own. we’ll carry you on our site possibly flyer pending space available, let you and your crew in eat drink party and promote your ish.

Outside that I think I will leave to questions if ya have them.

Anyone interested Hit me up on here, PM or [email protected]
Check it out if ya want www.S-Seriesnationals.com

Aight this was supposed to be a “sup ya’ll thread” and I got off track in the first post so

wasup sickness

Jake B

Nov 14, 2002
Are you the same guy who wanted to use "Slacker" or some other song as a track that's played at the arena or wherever the fuck it is that you guys drive your little trucks?

Feb 22, 2004
www.chiacasa.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Are you the same guy who wanted to use "Slacker" or some other song as a track that's played at the arena or wherever the fuck it is that you guys drive your little trucks?
Not I, wth arena?

If it was something I posted somewhere Refresh my memory on this, cause the only place I have posted outside here (this being my 4th? here) as far as this shit goes is Therealtechn9ne.com and it has been basicly "I got some ish going on pm me if you are interested" and "open invitation" I can't rember if I have ever asked permission to use slacker for anything that I can think of, and if I had it would have been for a flash intro for a website and thats it.

The only name I post under anywhere is Da-Chia so you may have me confused with someone...

it is cloudy what i may have asked on the first forum they had over there

Feb 22, 2004
www.chiacasa.com
Don’t belittle it cause you don’t take me seriously
or do you have something against me wanting to promote Tech to 500-1000 little trucks coming
together from all over the country and mobbin on this bish
we call KC..?

Feb 22, 2004
www.chiacasa.com
Is there something wrong with wanting to use what pull I have with a little over 30k people across the country and around the world (thanks to members in austrailia and Japan and our coverage in truckin, and soon to be droped guage and ministyle magazines) on 8 diff forums as the soul owner of this event, that has been the best of it’s kind from day 1 to promote someone or something I support..?

Feb 22, 2004
www.chiacasa.com
if you don't want to take someone seriously, fine, but please don't try to take away from my sincerity with cuts on what I do, or who you think I am, what you think I have done…
Proud of what I roll, Mind if i ask what you drive.?

Please accept this message as a personal thank you for your support coutresy of me (dark blue shirt in the center) and some of the staff

Offer stands.
peace...