Fucking weirdos.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Mother and Daughter Come Out about Lesbian Relationship

“Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was sixteen,” Mary Carter said. “But we decided to wait to have sex until she was eighteen, legally of age. We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out. We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.”

Laws forbid incest mostly because of inbreeding and the birth defects that can often come as a consequence.

“We’re women, so Vertasha and I obviously can’t make children,” Mary Carter said. “It’d be one thing if her daddy (he’s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we’re not hurting anyone. We’re a new minority and just want acceptance.”

Vertasha is apparently happy with the relationship as well.

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”

....but ya, if they wanna do the 3 way count me in.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE I have a line on a dude on IG who won 12 million on the lottery and he's giving a thousand dollars to everyone who shares his picture. PM me and I'll send you his username.
done & done!

....I am ALL BOUT that instagram money adder!

I'll be sure to post my bank statements after the transfer goes thru.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I went to alternative high school with a chick that was a product of inbreeding (mom and dad were bro and sis - she was also taken away and raised in fostercare for this reason) and she looked normal and was actually pretty cute but I was just like nahhhhhh.... not your fault but that's too weird for me.
Nuttkase be like: "She kinda cute!"

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I went to alternative high school with a chick that was a product of inbreeding (mom and dad were bro and sis - she was also taken away and raised in fostercare for this reason) and she looked normal and was actually pretty cute but I was just like nahhhhhh.... not your fault but that's too weird for me.
How do you even bring that up in a conversation? "Man, this class sucks and it's hot in here. My parents were brother and sister so I live in a foster home."

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
How do you even bring that up in a conversation? "Man, this class sucks and it's hot in here. My parents were brother and sister so I live in a foster home."
A few of the kids that went there knew her since they were all little. No one really made fun of her, which is odd because well you know - high school, about it to my knowledge. From what I was told her family, like her biological one, was known for being a really large, really fucked up (outside of the incest part - drugs, all the adults and teenagers in and out of jail, etc) family in the Mountlake Terrace area up here. Like a generational thing, decades of fuck ups. But I wasn't from Terrace so I never had heard of them.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Mother and Daughter Come Out about Lesbian Relationship

“Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was sixteen,” Mary Carter said. “But we decided to wait to have sex until she was eighteen, legally of age. We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out. We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.”

Laws forbid incest mostly because of inbreeding and the birth defects that can often come as a consequence.

“We’re women, so Vertasha and I obviously can’t make children,” Mary Carter said. “It’d be one thing if her daddy (he’s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we’re not hurting anyone. We’re a new minority and just want acceptance.”

Vertasha is apparently happy with the relationship as well.

“My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.”

....but ya, if they wanna do the 3 way count me in.