fuckin bullshit.....pacman may be in trouble again...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
PACMAN IN HOT WATER, AGAIN?

After several months of exemplary behavior, Titans cornerback Pacman Jones might find himself with a new, and potentially serious, legal entanglement.

Per a report on SportsbyBrooks.com, citing a report from Steve Cofield of Sporting News Radio, Jones and/or his entourage could be at the center of a Las Vegas strip club incident that resulted in gunfire on Sunday night, with three people ending up wounded, two of whom are in critical condition.

Jones presently isn't accused of any wrongdoing, and there's no hard evidence that he has done anything wrong. But trouble seems to periodically find Pacman, and we're hardly surprised by this latest development.

innocent TILL PROVEN GUILTY.....many people on the titans message board are giving up on the dude (givin that they are down south conservatives) but i think its bullshit.....he might of been there and it could of even been his crew to do it.....but why would he be in hot water if he didnt pull a trigger.....

ill prey for my boy pac :hurt: :hurt:

Nov 7, 2006
MooreBlock530 said:
innocent TILL PROVEN GUILTY.....many people on the titans message board are giving up on the dude (givin that they are down south conservatives) but i think its bullshit.....he might of been there and it could of even been his crew to do it.....but why would he be in hot water if he didnt pull a trigger....
if his crew had somethin to do wit it and he didnt report it he can get in trouble

Apr 25, 2002
By my own experiences, I know you can get nailed for something you didn't actually do if the people you are with had something to do with the incident, especially if guns are involved. It sucks but that's how the law works. I thought it was bullshit, but my attorney at the time let me know that you don't necessarily have to be the one taking action to get caught up and charged. If he knew what was going down and took no action to prevent it, or if he was in any way involved in the events leading up to the shooting, he can get nailed just like the "triggerman."

That being said.. I hope he wasn't involved with this incident to the extent where he can be held accountable for anything. That would suck nuts and it would ruin a good career..

You gotta watch who you surround yourself with. The wrong people can get you into some deep shit.

Aug 9, 2006
i can feel that......but dude was just another "hoodlum" in the ATL before he found football....and of course after breakin bread in the NFL hes going to get some of his boys outta the hood too....hes got to learn......the fish and the titans community as a whole have him on a short leash....if he goes to court and is charged with SOMETHING/ANYTHING he will nto be in two tone blue this coming up season....he is my fav titan player....hes got to learn that if your boys are going to do that....the only one they are fuckin over is you....he has the most to lose

Aug 9, 2006
more info *update**

an insider guy on JT the Brick's FOXSPORTS show says that Pacman is wanted for questioning. Apparently security asked him to leave, and he told them he would kill them. Apparently a member of Pacman's entourage later came back and shot 3 people. He is a person of interest in the case. This was reported at around 12:15 CST on 104.5 the zone

FUCK

Mar 12, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
By my own experiences, I know you can get nailed for something you didn't actually do if the people you are with had something to do with the incident, especially if guns are involved. It sucks but that's how the law works. I thought it was bullshit, but my attorney at the time let me know that you don't necessarily have to be the one taking action to get caught up and charged. If he knew what was going down and took no action to prevent it, or if he was in any way involved in the events leading up to the shooting, he can get nailed just like the "triggerman."

That being said.. I hope he wasn't involved with this incident to the extent where he can be held accountable for anything. That would suck nuts and it would ruin a good career..

You gotta watch who you surround yourself with. The wrong people can get you into some deep shit.
It's called circumstantial evidence, and YES you CAN be tried under circumstantial Evidence homeboy. Taking criminal justice.

Aug 9, 2006
i aint going to deny that he isnt...but most of the bullshit he has gotten the limelight for was bullshit.....that spittin incident BULLSHIT (all charges dropped....that stupid whore just wanted to take him to civil court to get money)......the incident where he was smack talkin to the cops was because he got his wallet stolen and the cops were tryin to make him leave the club and he was gettin pissed that they wouldnt help him or nothing so they arrested him for being drunk in public.......it seems like society allready has there mind made up on my boy

Aug 9, 2006
updated info from the most relibale source yet (the tennesseean)

*pac says hes not invovled*

Pacman says he's not involved in shooting

By JIM WYATT
Staff Writer

Titans cornerback Pacman Jones was at the scene of a violent crime at a Las Vegas strip club early Monday morning but told his attorney Monday night he was not involved in the shooting.

A Las Vegas police detective was on his way to talk to Jones late Monday night, less than 24 hours after a triple shooting at the Minxx Gentleman's Club off the Las Vegas strip. Jones was in Las Vegas attending the NBA All-Star Game and other festivities.

"I asked him: 'Was anybody in your group involved in the shooting? And he said, "No,'' attorney Worrick Robinson said. "I said, "Then why did you leave? He said, "When there's guns there's always someone else coming with a gun. That's what you do. You get out of there.

"He told me, "Man, I am not a suspect and didn't have anything to do with this.''

Robinson said Jones told him Monday night police were interested in talking to him as a witness.

"He said he is cooperating,'' Robinson said. "He's just a witness who happened to be at the club at the time it happened. He said he's going to answer any questions they might have.''

The Las Vegas Review-Journal, citing unidentified sources, reported Monday night that Jones was being sought for questioning by police, possibly as a suspect. Two men who work at the club and a female patron were shot and two were critically wounded after an incident at the club.

Las Vegas police never identified Jones as a suspect, however. Jones was among a number of celebrities at the club, including rapper Nelly, when the shooting erupted about 5 a.m. at a private event.

"I did hear a lot of things, but until we get facts and until we get factual things to say "This is what happened, these individuals were here, certain individuals were not here, we can't comment on that,'' Officer Jose Montoya told reporters on Monday.

Efforts to reach Titans Coach Jeff Fisher on Monday night were unsuccessful.

Robinson said Jones told him late Monday night that he was in the club with friends for celebrity party when some of the celebrities started throwing money on the stage. At that point, Jones told Robinson the strippers began to fight over the money. Because of the altercation on the stage, Jones told Robinson the manager turned on the lights and told everybody "they had to go.'

"So he said they walked out the back door and when they came out of building two groups of people were yelling at each other and they were walking toward their car,'' Robinson said. "And people started shooting at each other. He said his group ran across the street and everybody left. He said they got in their truck and got out of there. … The main thing is he is not a suspect, he was there.''

Efforts to reach Titans Coach Jeff Fisher on Monday night were unsuccessful.

Jones has been involved in a number of incidents since being drafted in the first round of the 2005 draft by the Titans.

Earlier this month a judge dismissed a case when Jones was accused of spitting on a female in a Nashville nightclub. Afterward, Jones said he'd learned his lesson.

"If I'm going to go out, I'm going to have to be at a little private spot,'' Jones said. "Maybe I'll chill out at a jazz bar or something with some older folks.''

Aug 9, 2006
well i read an article that said he is back in nashville and was allready at the police station and demmed free to go.....so thats good news....im just wondering what bud and the fish are going to do about this...i hope they dont do shit since hes innocent yet again....pac REALLY needs to start going to those jazz clubs like he said

May 2, 2002
The Red Sin said:
It's called circumstantial evidence, and YES you CAN be tried under circumstantial Evidence homeboy. Taking criminal justice.
Uhhh...I'm pretty sure it's called being an accessory.

Circumstantial Evidence is only one type of evidence.

May 2, 2002
MooreBlock530 said:
well i read an article that said he is back in nashville and was allready at the police station and demmed free to go.....so thats good news....im just wondering what bud and the fish are going to do about this...i hope they dont do shit since hes innocent yet again....pac REALLY needs to start going to those jazz clubs like he said
He's innocent...for now. They may find out something later.

Problem with him is...he finds trouble everywhere he goes.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Aug 9, 2006
lol that shit is hilarious.....but i told you the story behind that arrest...isnt that bullshit? he got arrested for being drunk because he was complaing to the cops that someone stole his wallet....

pac is on probation for the incident and hasnt been in trouble since..untill this happend but doesnt look like he will get in any troulbe....so right now were in the clear