Fucked utUp Drunk Nights/Mornings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
So recently i have had some interesting/shitty nights. I'm not one to throw up so that is why these 2 nights are fucking shitty. Superbowl im at home drinking, after the wrong team won i proceeded to drink like i normally do on a normal weekend (had monday off). i wake up in the morning and i had thrown the fuck up all over my floor, ive never done that shit, ever. so i chop it up as a dumb ass night and go get me a home depot floor cleaner rental. last weekend, i drank old ass jager, no joke shit was in my boys freezer for 3 weeks with no cap. shit wasnt right. so i was drinking that shit with some regular bud, which reminds me to never drink at their bunk ass house. so i get home that night blacked the fuck out, when i wake up i had thrown the fuck up on my bed. now aint that some bullshit, fucking stomach/liver finally gave up i guess.

i know some of you got some good stories about how drinking didnt turn out so well.

edit: good thing i fucked up the spelling in the title.

Apr 25, 2002
shit i got alot of them..i drink every night at least a couple of 40s and usually a pint of crown or henn....but there is a couple of nights during the week where im fucked up...one time i was at my friends house and i drank damn here a liter of popv vodka...somehow i remember everythang.....i was riding all over my neigbors yard finally parked...went inside some how i passed out in a box...lol i layed in the mutha fucka....some how ended up waking up at 4 in the morning in the shower....with my clothes on...and i had a glass of orange juice right next to me....i was able to get in my bed...and at about 6 in the morning my head was outside my window throwing up everywhere for like 5 hours straight....yea fun times...

Apr 25, 2002
On my birthday a couple of weeks ago..my dad took me bar hoppin...went to all fucken redneck bars...well started out at one bar with 2 shots of henn...some patron margaritas about 3 of them..shot to the next bar and had henn and coke...shot to another one and had about 5 shots of henn and about 4 beers....and on the way home the fucken bartender at this mexican restraunt gave me a fucken double shot of fire and ice..and he hooked up a tallglass of fucken henn and coke...he damn near use half the bottle...on the way home my pops bought me a pint of henn..drank that...and my girl came over and a couple of my homeboys....well what happen was i guess i told my girl that i loved my baby momma and telling her i had to love her because my daughter came out her pussy...so she took the 5th of henn she bought me and poured it on me while i was sitting down....and she smashed off...the rest of the night i dont remember i guess i was outside from what my friends said and i was mumbled everythang i said...and i was pissin on the nieghbors front door causing a whole bunch of noise...well when i woke up in the morning i found to be out in the backyard on the swing with my 2 pitbulls sleeping under me.....i woke up to find my brother turning the sprinkers on me...i was so fucked cold...;p;

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
A kid passed out in the bushes in my backyard, during a party, when i was living in SF. Some dumbass runs into my house and screams "theres a dead guy in the backyard!" I guess this dumbfuck wasnt too concerned because he pissed all over the passed out guy before running inside.

One time i was in SLO and blacked out off Captain, (i split a handle with my boy), and walked into a frat party. I yelled for everyone to shut up and then said "Which one of you ladies is going to give me some box?"

oh and the puking all over ur bed thing BLOWS...i had about 12 shots of cazadores, chased with mountain dew (terrible chaser), and then ate a large bag of Cool Ranch Doritos...Everyone else went to bed, i had about 2 beers and was trying to focus on watching an episode of Boy Meets World in my bed, before i puked all over it. I pulled off the sheets and just slept on the mattress.

Feb 2, 2006
recently mann i drunk a lil pint of paul masson, half pint of grey goose vodka. went to this hotel party drunk captain morgan, patron tequila, jose cuervo tequila smoked weed. i ended up getting alchohol poisoning... damnn

Jun 5, 2004
On my birthday a couple of weeks ago..my dad took me bar hoppin...went to all fucken redneck bars...well started out at one bar with 2 shots of henn...some patron margaritas about 3 of them..shot to the next bar and had henn and coke...shot to another one and had about 5 shots of henn and about 4 beers....and on the way home the fucken bartender at this mexican restraunt gave me a fucken double shot of fire and ice..and he hooked up a tallglass of fucken henn and coke...he damn near use half the bottle...on the way home my pops bought me a pint of henn..drank that...and my girl came over and a couple of my homeboys....well what happen was i guess i told my girl that i loved my baby momma and telling her i had to love her because my daughter came out her pussy...so she took the 5th of henn she bought me and poured it on me while i was sitting down....and she smashed off...the rest of the night i dont remember i guess i was outside from what my friends said and i was mumbled everythang i said...and i was pissin on the nieghbors front door causing a whole bunch of noise...well when i woke up in the morning i found to be out in the backyard on the swing with my 2 pitbulls sleeping under me.....i woke up to find my brother turning the sprinkers on me...i was so fucked cold...;p;
HAHAAHA THIS NIGGA DRINKS LIKEA FUCKIN CHAMP... MANN. I NEEDA KICK IT WIT U... SO I COULD BE CONSIDERED THE LITEWEIGHT LOL.

IM ALWAYS CHILLIN WITH SOME MUTHAFUCKAS WHO CANT COME CLOSE TO HANGIN WITH ME, BUT YET THEY ALWAYS TRY SOO HARD LOL

Jun 30, 2004
shiiit . senior yr in high school at a party i split a 18 pack with a friend ... stole a bottle of wine and split it again with my friend...raided this chicks bathroom and drank half bottle of sizzerp, and popped 4 loratabs, dumb idea...woke up the next day at 6....went home..my mom is like theres writing on your face...im like huh...she reads it out loud and this is what is says "Sasha and Allison Were Here ...Passed The Fuck Out..." lol

Feb 2, 2006
my girl came over and a couple of my homeboys....well what happen was i guess i told my girl that i loved my baby momma and telling her i had to love her because my daughter came out her pussy...
lmao i been there bruh. thats on the verge of an alchohol problem

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
once my dad woke me up in the backyard in my underwear on fathers day. ive woken up outside so many times wit no idea how i got there. guess my autopilot likes fresh air. ive woken up covered in piss & puke. im a creep.

Jun 5, 2004
once my dad woke me up in the backyard in my underwear on fathers day. ive woken up outside so many times wit no idea how i got there. guess my autopilot likes fresh air. ive woken up covered in piss & puke. im a creep.
WHEN U WAKE UP OUTISDE, ITS BECAUSE U GOT 2 DRUNK AND GOT KICKED OUT OF SOMEWHERE

NOT BECAUSE U LIKE THE OUTDOORS LOL.

Apr 26, 2006
The last dumb shit I've done while being drunk is take a piss in an elevator at some club this last Friday. I don't remember, but I was told I did so. I pissed all over the buttons and walls. haha

BTW, I don't puke anymore. I only puke hard when I drink liquor, especially Vodka. Beer all day. BudLight never fails me in that regard. I still get a nice buzz on and wake up like a champ the next morning ready to do it again. :cool: I slam pitchers, fuck mixed drinks and shots. I believe in savoring it.

Apr 26, 2006
WOW U DRINK SOME BUD LITE AND DONT GET A HANGOVER...

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A PRIZE
It's an all day affair son, when I drink. There's nothing to be proud of when you start puking or get a hangover. Fuck that shit, that's just being dumb. I slam to have a good time, not to have anti-social behavior that ends up making you look like a fool. If you find it troubling to puke all the time when you drink hard, that's just your fault IMO and you need to find a healthier way to get your buzz on. I say keep it steady and let the buzz ride out. I still have a great time drinking Budlight or just beer in general, the buzz is the same, except no puking or feeling like shit.