Fucked Up Situation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Man,i dunno what to do,yesterday i got pulled over when i was with a2 the homeboys,supposedly i robbed someone at gun opoint for there wallet(211).....didnt do it though....sat in the back the cop car for about a 1hour and a half while they searched my shit abnd found nothin.....well earlier some crackehead came up to us talkin about they want some acid,we was like lemme see your money,we took dudes money and drove off(30$$))....that was that,no gun involved and no wallet involved...cops end up takin my story and lettin me and the homeboys go....dunno what to do.....or what could happen with this situation.

May 10, 2002
yall sure i aint gonna havta goto court or nothing??i aint been charged with nothin so my record clean......but how does it work,if they let me go,etc.....what COULD happen?

Apr 2, 2006
Nothing if they let you go you got let go.....Be Thankfull you have No Chargez You Have No Worries....Damn You Trippen Over This Lil Shyt I'd Hate To See How You WOuld Act If You Really Did get N A Fucked UP Situation. ::

May 10, 2002
I just cant be gettin locked up right now,iam doing alott shit.....got a baby on the way,gettin married,etc......just trying to figure the worst that could happen here.

C

CcytzO_Loc

dude you the same lil crip nigga Phokus from bacc in the day cuz???? didnt you hit me up on yahoo messenger like two years ago sayin you was in jail for some outrages shit like murda or attempted murda or some shit....i barely remember....all i remember is you sound phony thas prolly why you spell focus wit a ph....why the fucc you tellin a bunch a strangers on the internet some dumb ass fake story....you need attention that bad???? get a life....and quit claimin crip you off brand......

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
First,Why are you saying what you did on the net?The way I see it,Gente are catching you slippin homie.Second,Don't trip if you got off without going to jail,The cops ,i;m sure went back to that crack head and told him you have nothing.Third, Your paranoid and people that are paranoid end up getting into something that "will" get them introuble.