Fuck Tony Romo.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
seriously he would be a perfect fit on the chargers who continuously choke every year also
I knew you would come in here with some hate...this thread is named "Tony Romo" and has nothing to do with the chargers...i do however find it refreshing that you are coming to your senses and realizing Romo is a piece of shit..I remember you licking his ass for years....:ermm:

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
you brought up choking so i provided an example and romo didnt really have a run game the past years so i backed him but its the same shit every year same stupid ass mistakes and he never fixes em just goes back out and does the same stupid shit its like he enjoys fuckin up

Apr 2, 2010
you brought up choking so i provided an example and romo didnt really have a run game the past years so i backed him but its the same shit every year same stupid ass mistakes and he never fixes em just goes back out and does the same stupid shit its like he enjoys fuckin up
and? Packers and Patriots do not have a solid run game or good defense and they stay winning

Titans included, CJ was getting 2 yards per carry and Hasselbecks old ass has been getting it done. Thats just the tip of the iceberg, theres alot of better QB's that get no help from the rest of their team

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
packers and pats have a better o-line brady can pitch a tent and sleep wake up and still have time to throw dallas had a shitty o-line but its improved wade was a horrible coach but either way fuck romo he just never learns

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I don't give a fuck who we start. Tank the fuckin season and hopefully we can get #1 pick and get Andrew Luck. I don't want to see Romo play another fucking down.
fuck tanking a season, that's some bullshit.

romo didnt really have a run game the past years
cowboys were 2nd in the league in rushing in 2009.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
The last pick was the worst, throwing it off his back foot n shit
The Brett Favre special. No matter how many times they throw a dumb pick at the biggest moment they never learn their lesson. He's way more pathetic than Favre tho. Atleast Favre got to the Championship game usually before he did it. Romo chokes in regular season games.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
skip bayless is a stupid piece of shit. and wtf happened to nate newton? good lawd he lost weight.