Fuck The World

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
She'll be back as long as you leave the door open. They always come back, unless you give her the "get the fuck out of my life" speech...which I had to deploy about a month ago. I like that speech...

Even at that, they still want to come back.

Jan 2, 2006
I do not think I can take her back. It is a bullshit excuse and no sign of trying to stay together. The fuck I want that for. It will be hard to move on but you have to start somewhere...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
count your blessings and don't take her back she made her choice now she gonna have to live with it. don't take her back u will regret it. keep it movin but don't be know chump...

**bumps CONVIC'S DIRTY WERK on Enemigo's Agony and Ecstacy**

u just dirty werk aint noo looove biitch!!!!

Jan 2, 2006
They did not take any of my cd's. I had a Rob Zombie DVD in the stereo though. They did not even take my satellite radio either. And that shit is the easiest thing to take. They fucked up my trunk lever though trying to pop the trunk open. I always kept it the lever locked for that reason.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
keep ya head up mane...fuck that bitch...been there, done that...mind over matter mane, just man up and forget bout her....don't take her back...dont get drunk and start call'n her act'n like a simp...youll be good just stay strong....