Fuck the patriots thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Leave it to the Patriots to put their try hard pants on for a meaningless preseason game and put up 47 points.

And they wonder why people don't like them.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
^and they both looked REAL good in the game.

Patriots were smart to draft mallet. Who knows if he'll stick around but if he doesn't, patriots r gonna flip him for a 1st or 2nd rd pick if he turns out to be a good QB in the NFL. draft him wit a 3rd rd n trade him for a 1st or 2nd rd.. Smart move. As much as I FUCKING hate the patriots, their organization is top notch n one of the best in the business.

Who knows though, maybe mallet will stick around n take over for Brady in the future but my guess is they gon trade him to a QB needed team in the future for a high draft pick. That's prolly what their intention was all along by drafting him.

Annnnd to end my post, all I gotta say is............ FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!

Jan 5, 2006
Only people I dont hate from the Pats are Brady and Julian Edelman, both from San Mateo, the 650.. YEE!

The Chiefs will be the Patriots in years to come.. They got basically The Pats whole front office lol.. Pats alumni

Nov 7, 2006
Leave it to the Patriots to put their try hard pants on for a meaningless preseason game and put up 47 points.

And they wonder why people don't like them.
you really think thats us trying? Brady or ocho didnt even play a single snap. the pre-season is to help build the young talent we got and to even see what we have, so we should pump the breaks and not let these kids have a chance to shine? dont blame the pats for picking every damn player in the draft perfect, our backups would whoop your team and thats why your jelly, buts all good keep hating.

^and they both looked REAL good in the game.

Patriots were smart to draft mallet. Who knows if he'll stick around but if he doesn't, patriots r gonna flip him for a 1st or 2nd rd pick if he turns out to be a good QB in the NFL. draft him wit a 3rd rd n trade him for a 1st or 2nd rd.. Smart move. As much as I FUCKING hate the patriots, their organization is top notch n one of the best in the business.

Who knows though, maybe mallet will stick around n take over for Brady in the future but my guess is they gon trade him to a QB needed team in the future for a high draft pick. That's prolly what their intention was all along by drafting him.

Annnnd to end my post, all I gotta say is............ FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
we got mallett specifically for trading, you can tell by the plays we were calling. it was like we were showing people what we got and what about hoyer though? dude's always a beast in pre-season, very surprised he's still on the team.

Only people I dont hate from the Pats are Brady and Julian Edelman, both from San Mateo, the 650.. YEE!

The Chiefs will be the Patriots in years to come.. They got basically The Pats whole front office lol.. Pats alumni
they're missing 2 MAJOR ingredients, Kraft and Belichick. those guys are the reason any coach on our team is even good. theres been so many coaches to bounce outta here only to amount to nothing that people expected. unless we trade the owner and coach it would never happen.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^^^ Maybe, but I think Pioli is just as important and Kraft and Belichick. You already see what the Chiefs got out of last year's draft class. Front office wins championships. You think Bill Cowher was a good coach? Fuck no. Kevin Colbert built the Steelers. I feel the same way with Pioli and the Chiefs.

Nov 7, 2006
I was in Boston last week. Great city, but fucking Brady jerseys everywhere. Fuck.
really? maybe i just shut them out or something but i havent scene them. was it thursday? if so then yeah maybe cause of the game. but nowadays it's all about redsox and bruins EVERYWHERE i go is black and gold.