FUCK THE METS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!
GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!GOT EM!!!!!!!!

lol.....................

Feb 15, 2008
all this post is missing is a GOT EM!!!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
wow. 2 melt downs 2 years running. have fun watching the games from the house there mets and mets fans!

we knew we were shitty. yall thought yall was going somewhere! hahahahahahaha

got em!

Apr 5, 2005
Yep last year it was their starting pitching. This season its their bullpen. I'm glad they choked. I like small market clubs and I'm a fan of Ryan Braun and CC (who is a 707 Solano County Native). Oh boy! Watch the Dodgers take down the Cubs. Joe Torre is probably feeling good inside since the Yanks missed the playoffs!

Aug 9, 2006
vince young is injured.......if you didnt know that your more of an idiot then i thought.....

i love how your upset about your mets being one of the worst franchises in sports the last two years running and i expected the cheap shots.......

mets are the biggest chokes in sports....lmao at how much money they spent not even to make a playoff apperance 2 years running......they are a bigger joke to sports then the raiders at this point....that must really hurt.....i mean......how big was there payroll again?

lmao......

Jan 12, 2006
vince young is injured.......if you didnt know that your more of an idiot then i thought.....

i love how your upset about your mets being one of the worst franchises in sports the last two years running and i expected the cheap shots.......

mets are the biggest chokes in sports....lmao at how much money they spent not even to make a playoff apperance 2 years running......they are a bigger joke to sports then the raiders at this point....that must really hurt.....i mean......how big was there payroll again?

lmao......
hahahahah CZAR is a bitch. HA!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
czar have you ever lived in the cities of ANY of the teams you support?
Naw Young aint injured but he is booboo!! hahahhaha Got Em!!!

And phil u been on this forum long enough to know whats up with me and my teams!! I always have to lace about why I like the teams I like!! Figure it out or pull up a old thread or sumthin.. Anyway its all good about my Mets!! Atleast they are a winning team with winning seasons unlike most of yall wack franchises so its gravy!!! Got Em!!!