FUCK the h1n1 vaccine..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2007
Did yall notice the audio edit at almost the end so it sounds like the guys saying "Doctors are saying this should discourage people from getting flu shots" when he said shouldn't.BTW
It's very fucked up.............but she sounds like Fat Albert when she talks.

Dec 29, 2008
damn thats fucked up i just watched this thing on montell about this girl that had dystonia its a fucked up condition

i hella dont trust hospitals and shit

i saw this documentary on all the things doctors and hospitals have done to black people and latinos throughout history. shit like having mentally challenged people drink milk with radiation. giving black people syphillis. all types of fucked up shit.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Yeah, it's crazy. Showed it to my mom and she said fuck that. She was gonna take my little sisters to go get it cuz they were offering them free, I think. I'd rather have H1N1 than some crazy ass side effect like Dystonia, as horrible as that sounds.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
It doesn't. She got the regular flu shot and that's what happened.
EXACTLY! And didn't they say Dystonia occurs in about 1 out of every million people? Good odds if you ask me...people risk more getting in their cars every day to drive to work.

I've had 4 friends die in car wrecks, 3 in the past two years...and I've been in 4 accidents in 10 years (1 was my fault, 2 I wasn't driving in)...I'm more afraid of driving down the fuckin street than I am of this shot.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I'd rather have AIDS & LEPROSY injected directly into my neck than have dystonia.
Shit, I'll take that too rather than dystonia. I agree with Sydal too; there are worse things out there, but it's still scary to know that it can, will, and HAS happened. 1 in a million doesn't sound that bad until it happens. You never know, though, you could always be that one person.

Dec 4, 2006
There's more cases of side effects...

do you think the gov want's to tell us what they are? NO!

I'm skeptical about the shot though, they say this flu only attacks the young. Older folks are immune to it, they pushing for anyone between the age of 1 to 30 to get this shot!

I told my BM the other day that I don't want my daughter to take it and she said alright...

Mar 18, 2003
This shit is really bizarre. I'm not going to lie.. I did chuckle a couple of times; not because of her condition but because it doesn't seem real. Running backwards and forwards while being able to speak freely? I know very little about this disease but when she started running and came to a full stop and started ceasing it just seemed fake. With that said, this is a fucked up thing to happen to someone and I would not wish this on anyone. It really is not funny (her condition).

Jul 6, 2008
more bad news for the 90s babys. they said that you are more likely to get it if you are young. for some reason swine flu attacks people under 25 more viciously than any other age group.

this whole swine flu is a farce, if you in good health do not get the shot. this whole thing is to get people in a frenzy. remember the killer bees? remember the west nile virus? exactly.

Jul 6, 2008
the stairs shit was funny, dude said its more dangerous for her to walk down the stairs going forward, so she gots to walk down the stairs backwards, hahahaha.