FUCK THE CANADIAN POSTAL SERVICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
I only get taxed half the time when I order from the states. It depends on what the worth is of the material inside the package and what it's bein sent as. There's a way around bein taxed, ya jus gotta know what it is.
Canada Post is pretty fucked though. I've had packages sent to me that ain't still never reached me. But the ones that I have recieved got to me in a quick amount of time.
With Canada Customs at the airport I've never had a problem though. Jus yesterday I came back from the Bay with like 15 cds and dvds and some other shit in my bag. Once they found out that I worked at the airport they sent me straight through without anymore questions. The same thing happened last time I flew in as well. I guess I'm pretty lucky.

Later!!

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
that's the problem...shit being sent....canada post sucks ass...i have another package that was sent a month ago but it was my fault in giving the girl the address but thing is, how is one to fucking know to get the package is ina depot...they don't call your ass or anything....gay...you're lucky for customs cause you work there so they treat you different...but i am more angry over canada fucking post