Fuck the Bullshit! 3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^FOOS BETTER JUST COME TRYIN TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND NOT TRY TO TURN THIS INTO SOMETHIN IT ISNT... LIKE VAMPS SAID, THIS IS GONNA BE A FAMILY EVENT...

Nov 7, 2005
I'm going to try to get next month's work schedule early to make sure I'm not on call that Saturday. I have a homie in the Navy stationed down there so I'll stay at his pad over that weekend, so depending on work I'll say there's a good chance I'll be able to make it.

Jan 23, 2006
$ 5 A PLATE AND BRING YOUR OWN LIQUOR AND CHRONIC !!!!!!! GO READ THE FIRST POST THEY SAID THE WILL SUPPLY THE FOOD AND WATER AND SODAS AND THE REST IS ON US!!!! THEY GOIN TRY AND GET JUMPERS FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!

Jan 22, 2003
WXS STOMP3R said:
I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD LET ME LIVE IT DOWN IF I DIDNT SHOW UP SINCE I SORTA DID INSTIGATE THE WHOLE THING. OK I'M A BREAK IT DOWN I'M ONLY 13 YEARS OLD, 5'2, LIVE WITH MY MOM, NEVER GOT A TICKET IN MY LIFE ,AND WILL NEED TO HITCH HIKE MY WAY TO THE BBQ. WILL YOU GUYS STILL BE MY FRIENDS?
dont contribute to this minors delinquency now... lol jk

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
mrrocnron said:
I am there....

Can I perform at the show? PM me...
Its funny cause my boy Jay capone from shotgun was in his store off normandie(Rydaz only) and someone else from gardena came in handing out flyers to a show.....jay capone told him.....If jay capone aint performin...there might not be a show....he was dead serious too.....

Anyways i might slide through..gotta see whats up with my job situation...