Fuck That Tweaker That Tried To Steal My RayBans on Bus 68

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I still have 3 packs left of Capri-Sun's though...Fruit Punch, Pacific Cooler & Wild Cherry...

can't touch the Fruit Punch though, those are the girls favorite Capri-Sun...

Sep 5, 2008
wild cherry capri sun > all other capri sun

and why is it that skateboard nerds cant do shit but pick up there skateboard to hit people when there's some funk? its the funniest thing ever, some 5'2" kid with his 9 year old sisters extra smedium "70s styled" shirt and her pants trying to hit someone with a skateboard.

Jan 18, 2006
why is it skateboarding all of a sudden became cool? Riding bikes is one thing but rollerblading and skating is beyond gay and we seriously harassed the shit out of folks in the 90's in Berkeley especially for doing this shit but we harassed a lot of people lol, dumb times i must say

Feb 9, 2003
polarized and stunnas ain't the same. lol....i dunno if tha's what you meant but that's what it seems like.....

polarized has to do with the type of lense. you can actually see into the water like 5-10 ft even if you normally couldn't.

fuck some stunnas tho.....
No shit. I said that they created aviators AND that they created polarized lenses.

I'm from the bay. You can't tell me nothing about the slang down here.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
No shit. I said that they created aviators AND that they created polarized lenses.

I'm from the bay. You can't tell me nothing about the slang down here.
i wasn't tryin to, lol...i thought you were sayin stunnas and polarized were one in the same. obviously that's not the case.

and i don't give a shit about bay slang. i dont' talk like a faggot. :siccness: