FUCK THAT BITCH MANNY AND LIL PAPI!! 2003 FAILED!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
BY FAR...LA fans are the DUMBEST fans in sports...they have the least amount of knowledge when it comes to history and shit like that...
lol................

and i dare you to deny this!!!!!!!!...LA FANS ARE LA FANS...if you like the lakers...u like the lakers...like ur not even really a fan of basketball...just the lakers....SAME GOES WITH DODGER FANS!!!!!!!

DENY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant stand any sport other than baseball and (golf)..........

LA fans would never watch a game without a LA team involved!!!!...
thats what i do...........stadiums i have been to

Old Yankee Stadium, Fenway, Camden, Minute Maid, Arlington, Citizens Bank, Chase, PETCO, Oakland Colesium, AT&T, Coors, and Dodger Stadium.........and on top of that i coach an advanced travel team and i coached High School Baseball......................i guess this DODGER FAN simple watches dodger games..............

Jan 2, 2003
ur a fag homie...

ur gonna deny LA fans arent bandwagon???...

b4 last year i thought the ANGELS were the only LA team!!!!!!!!!!!

then the "Dodgers"...have a decent team and fans come outta nowhere actin like they the biggest fans since-since!!!...

shit is phony!!!!!!!!....

then u nutride a POS like Manny!..

FUCK MANNYWOOD...

havent won a world series since 1989...in the countrys second biggest market!!!!!!!!!!!..

you aint relevant!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU AINT WINNIN IT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 25, 2005
ur gonna deny LA fans arent bandwagon???...

then the "Dodgers"...have a decent team and fans come outta nowhere actin like they the biggest fans since-since!!!...

ya, they are bandwagon........thats why they are always pumping around 3M fans at the stadium per season.........usually no less than 3rd in season attendance..............bandwagon!.........you are the joke AGENT.......

then u nutride a POS like Manny!..
go back and find ALL of my 'nut riding' posts about Manny since joining LA............

Jan 2, 2003
i dont live my life on the internet u homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people go to games cuz its "popular"...like sitting courtside at a laker game...

people wanna b entertained...they mite "like" the dodgers but they for sure aint reppin shit when they aint doin good...

AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN...they mite "know" the dodgers...but for sure they dont know shit about baseball..

liking a team...doesnt make u a sports fan....

LA are not sports fans...they have "favorite teams"..

Jan 2, 2003
u need to be silent until you team actually does sumthin!!!!!!!!!!!!....

u think losin the NLCS certifies you as a great team!?!?...

u havent won shit since 1988!!...

the dodgers ARE NOT A FACTOR..

u havent even been to a world series since 88!!...

and every other team in ur division has atleast been there since 88

AND...LA is the second biggest market!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
LA are not sports fans...they have "favorite teams"..

That is one of the best lines ive seen, all i know is Bay Area fans are way more passionate about there teams