Fuck tech n9ne....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
You're a fuckin moron aren't you? Listen to yourself, you sound like some cum-guzzlin groupie that got the clap. "Tech N9ne doesn't love us anymore! He's too busy providing for his family!" Look... A lot of shit's changed for tech since day one. He's become a hell of a lot bigger, and proportionally busier. I nfail to see where Tech has told us fans to fuck off. Because the man has to get to his next town, or wherever the fuck, so he can continue doing what he does for the fans? Being on the road, months at a time, away from his family, FOR THE FANS? Getting a minimal amount of food and sleep, running his record label, and putting on a show night after night, FOR THE FANS? You're gonna get your ass on here and go off like that? Talkin bout how he needs bodyguards for a good reason, like you are somebody. Get outta here with that noise.

Man, if this is what I gotta look forward to this summer, maybe I should rethink my plans and just stick with my 9-5

Sep 26, 2002
see this is what happens when kids get insane and feel like an artist is their daddy and owes them something. tech doesnt owe none ya'll nothing, excpet to be there playin a gig if you've paid for it.

Jan 10, 2006
Tech did a show with around 20 people there? Lucky you, I guess not enought tickets sold so his Fresno show was cut and he went to burkley instead. Sucks for us who bought tickets to that show. How are you going to say fuck tech after all he does? I got hella respect for tech and all of strange music for the things they are doin'.

Dec 28, 2005
Da Drunk said:
I've been a Tech fan since day fuckin one....been to all his shows in Tucson...even the one where about 20 people showed up...afterwards him and all his boys chilled.They signed up some shit for people then chilled with us..smoked up all our weed and drank up our shit right there by the Greyhound station...Now since he did a couple of songs with some headliners...Tech is pretty much saying "Fuck the fans" We chilled in the same spot as always and he came runnin out with his fuckin body gaurds like he was Bill Clinton or something. Maybe he had a good reason......ha,ha
I sit back and don't say nothing on this board. But this is crazy. Anyone on here who knows Tech hell even knows OF Tech will tell you, He is the most down to earth and humble man I know. He has sacrificed a lot in his life for his music that is for who...The fans. So maybe I don't understand, are you pissed because he more than likely didn't have the time to chill with you, smoke all your weed, drink all your shit or what. Alot has changed since day one, but the one thing that hasn't changed is his love for his fans, and honesty he more than likely has MORE love for his fans now than before.

Sep 30, 2002
Also the chilling after the show thing has changed alot, especially when you have a show the next day or the day after.

Oh shit, and you said "day fucking one" what a joke, starting when?, in 2002? Not quite day one. LOL. You are fucking 23 yrs old. I guess you started listening to K.C. Rap in AZ when you were 5.

Jun 23, 2003
azmattaz02 said:
Not only was that fuckin retarted but it makes it worse that he's from Tucson.. wtf dude it's ok he'll be back u can blow him then..

exactly.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Never even heard of this fool bein from tucson.

Feb 13, 2006
iam37one said:
Tech did a show with around 20 people there? Lucky you, I guess not enought tickets sold so his Fresno show was cut and he went to burkley instead. Sucks for us who bought tickets to that show. How are you going to say fuck tech after all he does? I got hella respect for tech and all of strange music for the things they are doin'.
Hey bro it wasn't because he didn't sell enough tickets for the fresno show to be cancelled cuz I know why. First, he is coming to Fresno on July 21. The reason why it was cancelled was because the promoter felt too much in the market on this run. Tech n9ne was huge in Fresno. He came with bone thugs a year ago and the crowd was hyped more for him than for bone thugs and I know this cause I'm a huge bone thug fan.

Oct 16, 2004
sometimes it is the venue that does not allow the hangers on. When he was at the marquee on the 16th they were kicking everyone out right after the show. They would not let anyone just sit outside the venue or ijn the parking lot. So it might not be his fault. Maybe you are just mad because you did not to get to use your new knee pads?