FUCK TEBOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
I DONT CARE IF THIS ANOTHER THREAD OR NOT!!!

Where the fuck are you guys trying to tell me it was all timmy and no other reason for the wins??? I told yall! it was defense and special teams. Timmy's special ass still sucks on 3rd down conversions, cant hit a pass in 15-30 yards out range (you know the most common passes in NFL). And i said from day 1, once down by 2 td's his offense doesnt translate to comebacks.

Mar 16, 2005
I could give a rats ass what kind of person he is. he sucks as an NFL qb which has been my point since we drafted him.

But we know your opinion of him (even though you havent watched whole games like goltiahblahblahblah) but yeah

Jan 12, 2006
tebow to me is the best option and only option the broncos have had this season, I mean quinn to me was overrated in college and isn't cut out to be a starting QB in the NFL. Orton is trash to and I would always go with the younger guy over him. With Tebow the broncos have a shot and at worst the guy fills the seats and brings major attention to the city of Denver. A city with no real star now that Melo has left to NYC. So in other words unless the Broncos front office can find a upgrade in the off season through the draft, free agency, or trade the broncos are pretty much stuck with tebow.

Jun 18, 2005
I still think they made a mistake in trading Orton, w/ a much improved O-line he could B shitting on defenses, they shld just shited Tebow 2 fullback and just block in every passing play the B's would call. Tebow might B a better player in couple years but sticking a kid who can't even get his throwing mechanics right in the pot is ridiculous.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Tebow sucks.....Scary, i never tried to tell you otherwise. I said in one of the million Tebow threads that the Broncos wins were more about the defense than Tebow. Mcgahee is also running his ass off this season. Lets also credit John Fox for changing his offense to cater to Tebow. He is running a college offense which is helping this season, however he STILL needs to learn how to run a pro offense. NFL defenses will catch on to the gimmick offense soon enough (see the wildcat) This guy can make things happen with his ability to rush and escape the pocket, however a true NFL qb he is NOT

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
broncos defense was shit when orton was the starter. if denver had the same offense now as they did under mcdaniels, they would be one of the elite teams in the league with how the defense has been playing.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
never question the neckbeard

the neckbeard worked, orton only decided to use 2% of his power so he could appear to be a mere mortal.

Mar 11, 2011
Hey Reach you lame little kitten just cuz u got bodied in that other Tebow thread talkin out the side of yer neck don't mean you gotta catch feelings. You little bitch ass.

You got 3 choices:

1. Kill the noise and look at the ground when you type in these threads
2. Try and talk sports like you have half a brain in that FAS skull of yours

or

3. Hit me on the PM if you got something to say to me and if you stay anywhere close to where that logo in your AVI is I can come formally introduce myself in less than a hour