fuck starbucks...it gives me bubble guts anyway

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2008
http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/5559/t/4030/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=3103

Starbucks and other business's are sponsoring the arrest and prosecution Industries fight to maintain marijuana prohibition.FIGHT BACK
According to recent reports, law enforcement groups are meddling in Colorado’s legislative process in hopes of rolling back the state’s progress toward a safer, more rational approach to marijuana. In fact, a bill that would shut down all medical marijuana dispensaries in the state and allow them to continue harassing medical marijuana patients has been introduced on behalf of the law enforcement community, which is now leaning on legislators to support it.
Perhaps even more unsettling is the source of the financial support behind the Arrest and Prosecution Industry’s war on marijuana. In particular, the group spearheading anti-marijuana lobbying efforts — the Colorado Drug Investigators Association (CDIA) — is sponsored by several local and national businesses, including Starbucks Coffee, Glock handguns, and — you guessed it — members of the alcohol industry! It is clear that these guys are not out to protect people; they’re out to continue harrasing marijuana users and ensure that alcohol — the substance that contributes most to the crime and violence that keeps them busy — is the only legal recreational drug available.
By giving your business to Starbucks and these other companies, YOUR money is supporting the CDIA’s shady anti-marijuana lobbying effort! So…

If you support marijuana policy reform, please take the following actions and lend the power of your voice — and your status as a consumer — to this important effort:
1. Boycott Starbucks, as well as these other businesseS

2. Send Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz a quick e-mail message and let him know you will not give Starbucks your business until it ends its sponsorship of CDIA’s efforts to maintain Marijuana Prohibition.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^let me sum it up for you, not only does starbucks have nasty overpriced slurpees they pass off as coffee, but they also contribute monetarily to the criminalization of marijuana

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm gonna roll through the starbucks drive thru while smoking a blunt... and blow a fat ass cloud in the window... then when they ask for the money I'm gonna say "fuck you" and smash off without paying... and then they wasted time and resources on making me coffee, haha!

actually I don't smoke weed anymore... so I won't do that... but I support the movement nonetheless... so I'm gonna continue to not buy Starbucks coffee... because I don't go there anyways

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'm gonna roll through the starbucks drive thru while smoking a blunt... and blow a fat ass cloud in the window... then when they ask for the money I'm gonna say "fuck you" and smash off without paying... and then they wasted time and resources on making me coffee, haha!

actually I don't smoke weed anymore... so I won't do that... but I support the movement nonetheless... so I'm gonna continue to not buy Starbucks coffee... because I don't go there anyways
didn't you just smoke weed like, a month ago?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I do like coffee, but it aint like Starbucks has the best coffee in the world... if I wanted a double grande mochafrapachino caramel espresso vanilla iced sugar latte I'd go to Starbucks... but I don't want that bullshit... just give me some damn coffee

May 26, 2007
i will drink starbucks and still be a part of the movement...why the hell should i stop doing what i like and fuck i like both...so fuck that boycock blocking bullshyt! im drinking a mocha latte or mocha mocha or whateva and smoking while i ponder all this..lol