Fuck Rap or Die

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2009
Them dudes will rip u off, still been ignorin me for only 20 dollas they must be doin real bad if they can't afford to pay a muthafucka back. I just wanted everybody to know not to do business with them

Apr 6, 2009
Do u like dinosaurs lol man your a lame ass bitch get the fuck off and draw me a purple dinosaur u fuckin douche bag, and no im not no juggalo so fuck tech n9ne also and fuck ur weird fuckin raptor ass, how old are u 12?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I've never had a problem with them before. The last order I made one of the CDs was out of stock and they emailed me asking if I wanted another CD or a refund. But I haven't ordered from them in a long time because they hardly ever have any new CDs in stock.

Dec 25, 2003
RIP LilSmellslikeajuggalo after goin off at the wrong wrong person... Anotha miserably obnoxious lil kiddo fallen off the gorge......
Rest in pieces all soon to become just fragmented fossil remains gazillion years from now by the time our polluted planet suddenly gets engulfed by our sun turned red giant!! Taaaaaa......

Dec 25, 2003
...& damn!!??? Tech also founded the juggalo movement?????? Never knew that whatsoever??? I thought it was all ICP/Psychopathic...... Oh well whatever hes dead anyways Im carryin on......