FUCK KC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2005
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYONE FROM KC BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME ANY ONE FROM KC I SEE BOUT TO GET MOPPED!!!!

AND NO BULL SHIT LIKE "oh we dident do that we like mac dre to ooooooohhhh" My RESPONCE TO THAT BULLSHIT IS "FUCK YOU!!"

IF I HAD CONTROL OVER SOME SHIT TO START I WOULD START SOME SHIT FUCK KC THIS THE BAY BITCH GET STUPID GO DUMB SHIT YOU FAGGITS!! BAY AREA SHIT BITCH TECH N9NE FUCK YOU!! YOU CRAZY FAGGIT!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
FJNxAir said:
YOU GUYS JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU GUYS SAY RIP TO DAMAC BUT YOU AINT WILLIN TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT!!!
lol like what??

what are YOU going to do about it?

are you going to take flight on someone from KC that had absolutely nothing to do with mac dre's death? what's that going to resolve??

i have a question for you though....

how old are you.... 12?

i swear to god the stupidity of some of you people annoy the shit out of me

3VID3NC3 said:
If he got killed in the bay would you be sayin "fuck the bay!" ??
exactly

when seagram, mr. c and hitman got kill't, NO ONE was saying "fuck oakland" or "fuck san francisco".... and if you ask me, getting killed in your own hometown is a FAR bigger kick in the ass then getting killed elsewhere.

delete this thread.

May 16, 2004
FJNxAir said:
YOU GUYS JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU GUYS SAY RIP TO DAMAC BUT YOU AINT WILLIN TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT!!!
what are you like a drunk suburban white high school kid. Begin your greving process for the legend and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.