FUCK IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2007
FUCK BIGG MANN, FUCK LYNCH, FUCK C LIM, FUCK PIGG PENN, FUCK MADE SICC, AND FUCK THE BAY. I DID THAT NOW WHAT? FUCK WITH IT

Apr 30, 2007
HOGG said:
DONT GET ME WRONG U SOUND NICE BUT IT SOUNDZ LIKE BAY SHIT
good lookin...but on the other shit...my music aint no bay shit...now i lived all over northern cali so my music might have a different sound then what u would excpect from a sac nigga...but this is were i was rasied and got my game from...so it aint nothin but sac music ya feel me..

Jan 29, 2006
I UNDERSTAND C-LIM AND THEM..

BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THE BAY SAYING THAT FUCK THE BAY SHIT ANYTIME SOON UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET YOUR ASS STOMPED OUT SO MISS EVERYBODY WITH THAT TOUGH GUY SHIT..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
For real - the whole "Fuck the Bay" thing is kinda wild...I understand not wanting the Sac sound to jump on the hyphy bandwagon ( I FULLY AGREE since I don't want the classic Frisco mobb sound to go hyphy ) but you may want to clarify something more than just "fuck the bay"...just one man's opinion.

Jul 11, 2007
NOT THAT I GIVE A FUCK ON HOW BAY NIGGAZ FEEL, BUT I SAID WHAT I MIGHT 2 SAY ON FUCK THE BAY SO READ IT AGAIN. BUT STILL IF ANYONE GOT MAD I DONT GIVE A FUCK. MY NAME RUN DEEP IN THESES STREETS AN'T SHIT FAKE ABOUT ME

Jul 11, 2007
CUZ THAT NIGGA WAS KISSIN AZZ HE WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT ME WHEN HE TALKED HE LOOKED AT THE GROUND LIKE A HOE ON THE HOE STROLL.

Jan 29, 2006
LIKE I SAID YOU NOT FINNA GO TO THE BAY TALKING THAT SHIT OR RUN UP ON SOME REAL BAY NIGGAZ WITH IT.. YOU THE DEFINITION OF A MAD RAPPER.. TELL EM WHY U MAD AT THE WORLD BABYGIRL