FUCK HYPHY SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2005
I DONT KNOW WHY ALL KINDS OF HOMEBOYS ARE ALL IN TOO THE THIZZ BULL SHIT I LOOK AT THEM AS A JOKE WE'RE NORTHERN RAZA SNICE WHEN DO NORTENOS ACT BLACK? I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BAY BUT HERE IN THE CENTRAL COAST WE KEEP IT REAL WE KNOW WHO WE ARE WE ARE THE NORTHERN RAZA NOT FUCKING NIGGERS

Oct 23, 2005
no offense to the blacks all i'm saying is DON'T ACT LIKE SOMETHING YOUR NOT-LIL CONER AND ALL THOSE FOOLS ARE PISSING MY OFF WITH THERE FUCKING GRILLS AND STUNNA GLASSES LOL FUCK-A-LOL FUCKING VATOS THEY SWEAR THAT THERE BLACK

Feb 12, 2007
x4_Kriminal831 said:
I DONT KNOW WHY ALL KINDS OF HOMEBOYS ARE ALL IN TOO THE THIZZ BULL SHIT I LOOK AT THEM AS A JOKE WE'RE NORTHERN RAZA SNICE WHEN DO NORTENOS ACT BLACK? I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE BAY BUT HERE IN THE CENTRAL COAST WE KEEP IT REAL WE KNOW WHO WE ARE WE ARE THE NORTHERN RAZA NOT FUCKING NIGGERS

i have to agree with you.

Jun 11, 2007
Kriminal where do you live? I am guessing the Valley. Alot of Valley Nortenos are Anti Hyphy. If your not then my bad. People of every race go hyphy in the Bay Area, and live the hyphy lifestyle. I personally have never gone hyphy or lived the lifestyle but why judge them? They are just doing there thing livin how they wanna live. It doesn't mean they haven't put in any less work or are any less dedicated to the raza they risk their life for.

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
I dislike this hyphy phase with a passion but i will not contribute with hate and annimosity to stir the shit on this CLASSIC type of THREAD, whatever a man is into is his/her business and theirs only, if you do not agree, take real action and LEAD by EXAMPLE, dont just talk about it, by talking you dont solve the PROBLEM, you become a part of it, i do not agree with the MOVEMENT but i wont knock it furthermore, whatever SEPERATES our RAZA is NO GOOD for our movement so this NEW movement should not be ALLOWED to seize this northern unity
just my opion, if there wasnt a MOVMENT to OPPOSE, there wouldnt be no rivalry and division of our gente

k.t.r

Aug 26, 2007
is it a rule that black ppl have to listen..........ur fucking dumb, what cuz 2pac is black and makes black music i cant listen? and cuz eminem is white black ppl cant listen?? ur a ignorant fuck, kill ur self, and get raped!

Mar 5, 2006
x4_Kriminal831 said:
^^ i sumwhat agree with what x4 kriminal said and i also agree with what Alex510 i think said..i dont really like hyphy infact i strongly dislike it but i dont go around saying fuck hyphy n shit..cuz they can do whatever they want they can go dumb and be hyphy all they want cuz i no if they do i wont be taking the time to listen to thier bullshit..anyways my opinion..

Jul 5, 2007
i say let homies be hyphy if they want as long as they follow the r & rs it should be straight....

that just like sayin i dont like u cuz ur mexican and i like u cuz ur rican, jus aint right, let people be what they are....

cant hate on somone cuzza who they are or ull be hatin al ur life and prsonally i cant stand a hater!!~!

x4_Kriminal831 said:
x4Kriminal831 said:
no offense to the blacks all i'm saying is DON'T ACT LIKE SOMETHING YOUR NOT-LIL CONER AND ALL THOSE FOOLS ARE PISSING MY OFF WITH THERE FUCKING GRILLS AND STUNNA GLASSES LOL FUCK-A-LOL FUCKING VATOS THEY SWEAR THAT THERE BLACK
thiz chit iz getting old u sit here talking about homeboyz dat r hyphy r a joke nigga pleaze what i consider a joke iz homiez who worry 2 much on what da next nigga iz doing n not worrying about da problemz they have in they city n like i have said b4 how doze a black perzon act cuz every black perzon i know actz diffrent n u sit here talkn about da central coazt ya keep it real whatz so real about wearing a niner or raider jersey with dickiez or benz dat chit makez u look like an idiot n i've been out dat way n i've ceen hoimez sagging wearing tall t'z so mizz me with dat bullchit u strezzing n like i have said b4 im a city boy not no farmer

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
who cares...i dont care much for the hyphy scene but i do like a few of the artist who make good music...but really if someone is making hyphy music who cares...as long as they staying down and getting their money on let it be....it doesnt affect you in any way and i doubt your buying those cds so why get all bent outta shape bout it?and like pistol cee said...how does a black person act or any race for that matter?

Dec 21, 2005
WTF WHO SAID ANYTHIN ABOUT 2PAC/ EMINEM?? HE WAZ TALKIN ABOUT "NORTENOZ" BEING HYPHY.....

EVRRY 1 HAZ THEIR OWN OPNIONZ. I DON'T LIKE HYPHY OR TRYIN' TO ACT BLACK EITHER CUZ DATZ NOT MY STYLE. I JUS B MYSELF.