Fuck Fillin' Out Job Aps!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WE ALL HAVE TO DO SHIT WE DONT WANT TO
I completely agree.

However, he may have grants or financial aid that pays for his college and bills. I had friends who paid for their college like that and didn't have a job.

But yes, having a regular Monday-Friday job does suck ass sometimes. But at least you make some fucking money. I don't like goign to work every day, if I didn't have to there's NO FUCKING WAY I WOULD. I'd film music videos and edit and blow chronic all fucking day long. Most people do not have the option to go to school for years and years.

Autistic is fortunate in that aspect, but I don't think it's his fault and nobody can hate on him for educating himself. If his mom pays for it, so what? My parents helped me out with college.

Apr 25, 2002
i know wut u mean..fuck filling out job apps...but then again i have to feed my daughter...i have a degree in culinary..and i cant find shit.....in this fucken town..if i had money i would move the fuck out and look for a better one

Feb 9, 2003
oh my bad.

your momma pays your rent and you live on your own so you could feel like one of the big boys.

srsly. thats a common mistake. my bad.

May 14, 2002
I need a job too.. but I can't get myself to apply for anything at the moment.. I am still enjoying my time to be filled in the fuck I want it to after 3 months.

Feb 14, 2004
^Yea fuck your moms, too...

I got hired on the spot as top flight security. The interview was like 10-15 minutes, and told me I'm hired for the full time position on swing shift