fuck $crap$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2002
theze bitches always try ta mugg me in fuckin summer skoo...n one of them suppose to sum hardcore sureno from woodland....fuck theze surats...im tired of theze flue rag faggots...they always mugg me when im all by my lonely...buh when im wit my homeboys they dont do shit....fuckin scrapaz! worship lil rob's wack rappin ass.....fuck em all...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
hozie559 said:
i dont see tha point in this thread...even though i have made stupider threads in tha past...
I totally agree with what you just said, about this thread and your past threads

on the other hand, this is not a fuckin "got punked by some scrapas, or i don't like how they bully me around at school" website. just cause woodie is a norteno doesn't mean this shit is necessary, the non gang related people who ain't straight up suckaz who normally post here dont' want to hear this shit, and the solid ass homeboys on here ain't psychiatrists that specialize in scrap abuse. leave this type of bullshit off this forum, actually the whole damn website

Jun 15, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:

I totally agree with what you just said, about this thread and your past threads

on the other hand, this is not a fuckin "got punked by some scrapas, or i don't like how they bully me around at school" website. just cause woodie is a norteno doesn't mean this shit is necessary, the non gang related people who ain't straight up suckaz who normally post here dont' want to hear this shit, and the solid ass homeboys on here ain't psychiatrists that specialize in scrap abuse. leave this type of bullshit off this forum, actually the whole damn website
i understand wuh u sayin...buh where did i say i wuz punked by sum scraps..n i aint askin for no ones advice or nuttin....im jus gettin sum shit out...

Jan 26, 2003
CHRISHOGG14 said:

i agree with that "got punked by some scrapas, or i don't like how they bully me around at school"...i was gonna add some shit like that but my keyboard iz fucked up so i gotta use my On-Screen keyboard...shit takes forever...

LOL @ psychiatrists that specialize in scrap abuse

Jan 26, 2003
Lazy Loc said:
i understand wuh u sayin...buh where did i say i wuz punked by sum scraps..n i aint askin for no ones advice or nuttin....im jus gettin sum shit out...
how would postin it on this forum make you feel better??

Feb 9, 2003
What you should do is rally up your homies and jump them scraps when they ain't expecting it. That should make you feel better, but be careful because they'll most likely retaliate.

Apr 25, 2002
sjn14 said:
they'll most likely retaliate.
yea, probably when you're by your lonely like when you're spanking it in tha bathroom or sumthin. they tend to go for you at tha gayest timez. but if you're not by your lonely after you guyz jump them, they probably wont do anything cuz thatz how they operate.

good luck on your scrap jumping, let us know how it turnz out.

LoL.

Jan 26, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

yea, probably when you're by your lonely like when you're spanking it in tha bathroom or sumthin. they tend to go for you at tha gayest timez. but if you're not by your lonely after you guyz jump them, they probably wont do anything cuz thatz how they operate.

good luck on your scrap jumping, let us know how it turnz out.

sick wit it...ahahaaahahahaa good shit...

LoL.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
hozie559 said:

LOL @ psychiatrists that specialize in scrap abuse

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rix be rollin nshit, thass tha funny shit
Hozie got jokez

May 6, 2002
Here I am! I wouldn't call my replies hatin, just goin against the grain. I ain't one to jump on the bandwagon and go along with everybody. If I see some faulty shit I call em on it. Glad to see I get under your skin. If you can explain why you think I hate then do so. I know whats up.