FUCK C-LAME![ILL KILL A HOE]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2004
@been drinkn

what you been drinkin?..lol

naw im fuccin wit cha....I didnt come here to funk it up but to settle things....Im letting my problems with lynch go..... :cool:

lim

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
C-LIM said:
what you been drinkin?..lol

naw im fuccin wit cha....I didnt come here to funk it up but to settle things....Im letting my problems with lynch go..... :cool:

lim
Whats up lim its epidemic we battle rapped a couple times before and then you vanished haha its cool though where you been sleeping somewhere for the past couple months. I want a copy of spoils of war what the fuck how can i get one homie?

Apr 25, 2002
been tweakin is a fuckin siccmade reject..hes like robert deniro in Tha Fan..

@Clim it seems like youve matured alot since 2002..i give u props for that..tho i know your still a hyphee ass lunatic and thats why i like you..lol..but im glad u lettin shit go maybe u and Lynch should connecto in the future and drop somethin raw on um

Mar 29, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
been tweakin is a fuckin siccmade reject..hes like robert deniro in Tha Fan..

@Clim it seems like youve matured alot since 2002..i give u props for that..tho i know your still a hyphee ass lunatic and thats why i like you..lol..but im glad u lettin shit go maybe u and Lynch should connecto in the future and drop somethin raw on um
yeah i think a lynch/lim collabo would be raw

Jun 24, 2003
the-she said:
FUCK YOU BEEN STANKIN' AKA EPIDEMIC, YOU FAKE ASS BITCH.. ARE YOU EVEN A RAPPER OR DO YOU JUST RUN AROUND WISH'N YOU WAS. YOUR BEATS ARE STUPID AS FUCK , JUST LIKE YOUR FAT MOUTH.. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GON COME UP IN OUR SHIT TALKIN SHIT.. FAGGOT.. I THINK YOU GOT A CRUSH ON MY DUDE.. THAT'S WHAT I THINK .. YOU AINT GOT NO REASON TO BE MAD AT LYNCH , AND UNTIL YOU CAN COME WIT A LEGIT REASON WHY U ARE, AMA CONTINUE TO THINK YOU ARE A HATER.. DOC IS WAY TO TYTE TO BE FUCKIN WIT BOOTSY ASS BEATS LIKE YOUR SHIT..
P.S. C-LIM , I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR THE WAY YOU CHANGED, AND TELL LEXO, I HEARD HER ALBUM WAS HARD AS FUCK.. YOU ALWAYS BEEN TYTE, IT'S GOOD TO KNOW PEOPLE CAN SEE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE .. ZAGG
Been Dumb is just a little kid goin on forums tryin ta piss off people hopin ta kicc some online ass. He a fake ass mark

Jan 2, 2003
tyson said:
Been Dumb is just a little kid goin on forums tryin ta piss off people hopin ta kicc some online ass. He a fake ass mark
yah i think i have came to that conclusion also...LOL!

@LIM...good shit on gettin ur head straight homie...4 real...like quinn said " aint burnin bridges just builden em'"