FUCK BUTTON MASHERS ON XBOX LIVE IN FIGHT NIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
fuck all you button mashing ass bitches on xbox live. if you play fight night using the fuckin buttons then yall some bitches forreal. you don't have any skills. fight night is meant to be played with the analog stick. the play is more technical and more real when you are playing with the analog stick. it feels more of an actual boxing fight.

these fools on xbox live that just start hailing away just mashing on the buttons is pure bullshit. shit is fuckin rediculous. it takes away from the authenticity of the game. shit ain't technical nomore. buttons are for bitches.

so if i come across any of you button mashin bitches on xbox live please believe i'm gonna start head buttin and throwing elbows and hittin below the belt to purposely disqualify myself so i can see you in the cutscene all fucked up and hurt either holding your head in pain or grabbin on your croch in pain.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
damn....gettin that mad over a videogame...and talking about 'more real'...if you want real why dont you go tape urself up an throw on some gloves instead of complaining about how rediculous someone else's style of using a controller is...
maybe im missing something...
but IMO I think some people jus need to get outta the house LOL

Nov 10, 2006
I don't even have that system, but you need to complain to the designer of the game, not the player. A game is designed to be played however the designer allows it to be played, not how you think it should be played.