Fuck Armando Benitez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
NO ONE WILL TAKE HIM HE'S WEAK SAUCE.
PROBABLY THE ONLY TRADE ACCEPTIBLE WOULD BE IF WE TRADED HIM TO A HIGH SCHOOL SOFT BALL TEAM FOR SUM BIG LEAGUE CHEW A FEW BP HELMETS AND SOME CHALK FOR THE BASE LINES.

Nov 1, 2004
He needs to go, The only problem is the giants dont have a replacement. We need to convert somebody into a closer.
Benitez is like the new herges.

Jun 24, 2005
Didn't the Giants trade that Nathan guy to the Twinnies, who is now one of the game's best closers, if I'm not mistaken? Man that must suck.

Jan 7, 2006
so no move at the deadline huh fire sabean, its time to look towards the future instead of gettin something for schmidt there just going to let him walk at the end of this season...................

Sep 12, 2002
vinylfiend said:
He needs to go, The only problem is the giants dont have a replacement. We need to convert somebody into a closer.
Benitez is like the new herges.
they should try hennessy or correia for a week and see what happen

Sep 12, 2002
Sixfivehoe said:
so no move at the deadline huh fire sabean, its time to look towards the future instead of gettin something for schmidt there just going to let him walk at the end of this season...................
you dont want schmidt to resign next year? he willing to resign if money right, i rather take that chance. the only way i would traded schmidt was for big name ready to play now like brad lidge or soriano.

Sep 12, 2002
HYPHYHYPHERS said:
AJ TWERPINSKI FOR JOE NATHAN AND LIRIANO....BOTH HAVE BEEN KILLIN FOR THA TWINS....I'M DONE WITH BASEBALL...THEN THA GIANTS WENT OUT AND TRADED FOR 39 YEAR OLD STANTON FOR A MINOR LEAGUER MATRICE....WHEN I SAW STANTON I WAS LIKE FUC THIS GUY IS GOIN GREY...I SAW HIS STATS AND HE AIN'T GONNA HELP WORTH SHIT...
giant need bullpen help, the youngsters arent ready yet, they only gave a single A minor pitcher

Sep 12, 2002
Sixfivehoe said:
schimdit needs to be part of future and when bonds retires or go different team then the rebuilding should start, its not like giants have alot position players ready in minors to replace the old players. the season still now over. even if 7 games losing streak , still only 4 games back. as long streak end soon and dont lose 13 of 14 like dodgers did the giants will in race till the end.

Jan 7, 2006
schmidt is good but i really think this is his last year as a giant and it looks like he wants to go to seattle next year and the way the giants have been playing right now i dont think they are going to win the division i thought maybe if they could pick someone up at the deadline they would have better shot.. but o well well see how the rest of the season plays out

Sep 25, 2005
STICK said:
Didn't the Giants trade that Nathan guy to the Twinnies, who is now one of the game's best closers, if I'm not mistaken? Man that must suck.
Joe Nathan: probly a top 5 closer last 2 years

F. Liriano: past three years top 3 Minor League Pitching Prospect, currently BEST PITCHER IN MLB

Sep 25, 2005
herm96 said:
the youngsters arent ready yet, they only gave a single A minor pitcher
what youngsters?? the Giants are rated somewhere near the celler for Minor League Talent. they only had 1 guy (Cain) and he is already up and will be a good one.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/prospects/features/26660.html
the Giants have 2 guys in the top 100 Prospect list

Cain is at #10 and Sanders is at #65.