***FUCK ALL CHARGER HATERS***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I feel you, I juzt love my team and aint too worried bout other teamz. I alwayz hope 4 a W but aint gonna HATE any other team. I dont like anyone we play during thoze 4 quarterz but after that who givez a fucc.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
fa sho, you alwayz want yo team to win and 4 that to happen the rival gotta loze, but niggaz really hatin another team, I dont get that. Niggaz actin like that whole team raped they mama, makez me laugh

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
teams that have played the raiders this year are 2-9 in the game afterward......

i think chiefs will lose but i am prayin they don't pull it out of course....

May 6, 2009
See I was always the type of guy who would root for someone in our division if the Chargers didn't make it to the playoffs. You get to know the teams and the players playing them twice a year. And, if it ain't us, I'm pullin for Cali or the West Coast. But I guess that's just me.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
See I was always the type of guy who would root for someone in our division if the Chargers didn't make it to the playoffs. You get to know the teams and the players playing them twice a year. And, if it ain't us, I'm pullin for Cali or the West Coast. But I guess that's just me.
yeah thats just you lol
San Diego or nothing!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^i was like that, especially with respect to the other great players that have played in this division. And when the chargers were playin with LT I was rootin for Cali in the playoffs, but Phyllis Rivers changed it all. I hate that muthafucka with a passion. Don't get me wrong, he's proving himself to be one of the best QBs of our time, but fuck that muthafucka. I hate anything New York, but I was rooting for the Giants when they went to the bowl cuz not only was it anti-gaytriots, it was Eli Manning that should've been on the Chargers, but he wouldn't play for San Diego. For him to win a ring before the Chargers as a franchise to win one was awesome!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
its why most charger fans are bitter towards us lol

Chargers are a good december team

but the niners are a good National Televised game team...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I knew you guys was scary and I'm still shocked you guys lost to the Raiders. Thank god you did though.

Props to the Chargers you guys look beastly right now. Gonna be a fun three weeks.

At least we can all take satisfaction that the raiders are already done! hahahahaha

Dec 2, 2006
I knew you guys was scary and I'm still shocked you guys lost to the Raiders. Thank god you did though.

Props to the Chargers you guys look beastly right now. Gonna be a fun three weeks.

At least we can all take satisfaction that the raiders are already done! hahahahaha
Raiders done? If the Chargers lose another game, we will win the division. You guys won't win another game this year.