Fuck A Duck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
no joke man...all of a sudden you aren't supporting them???

i've bleed UT orange since 6th grade and will never stop

we got 4 fuckin losses this year, so bad that one of the priests in knoxville asked a UT coach to just stop the season!..we aren't used to loosing like that...but fuck if i'ma stop supporting my team..i still wear UT shit, and still talk them up to anyone who wants to talk college football

...shit, i wore a raiders jersey the day after the niners beat them....i'm a FAN

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What u mean? U dont get it?? I am reppin my team like the rest of yall!!! Damn homie I hope u aint slow!!! Do u want me to say it a little slower?? P....e....n..n...S....t....M....u....f.....u.....c.....k....a......z!!!!! G...O....T...E....M!!!!

iS THAT BETTER!!!! Haha..GOT EM!!!!

May 9, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
What u mean? U dont get it?? I am reppin my team like the rest of yall!!! Damn homie I hope u aint slow!!! Do u want me to say it a little slower?? P....e....n..n...S....t....M....u....f.....u.....c.....k....a......z!!!!! G...O....T...E....M!!!!

iS THAT BETTER!!!! Haha..GOT EM!!!!
it's just that i was more focused on team loyalty, after a loss or dissapointing season...then you just yell LJ MOTHAFUCKA!!!! PSU!!!...with no other type of rationalization..hahaaha....you do you

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I feel ya, but thats just me, I am reppin PSU, and my boy L.Johnson..the best RB in the country and probable Heisman winner!!!! GOT EM!!!!

Miami and OSU are lucky that they dont have a plyoffs or tournament for the title like it should be, cause my boys would win it all, especially playin the way they are, but thats the only thing weak about college football!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 9, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
I feel ya, but thats just me, I am reppin PSU, and my boy L.Johnson..the best RB in the country and probable Heisman winner!!!! GOT EM!!!!

Miami and OSU are lucky that they dont have a plyoffs or tournament for the title like it should be, cause my boys would win it all, especially playin the way they are, but thats the only thing weak about college football!!! GOT EM!!!!

hmmm...i really like PSU as well...but i don't think they could win it all in a tourny...i think they would fair well, and actually surprise people that just look at their record......but i feel that OSU is a better team, as well as Iowa....they could put up a fight, but I'm not sure about a championship

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
naw homie we almost beat OSU, and if u watched that game, there was a controversial call that fucked us!!! But we would never know what would happen, thats why they need a tourney, cause its not fair that only 2 teams got a shot at the title!! March madness is the bomb, and thats real shit, but hopefully in due time!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 9, 2002
of course hopefull they will hurry up and make a playoff system....but we can't really count on that...

....yes, PSU almost beat OSU....but in a tourny..even if they beat them..they would play a team such as Iowa, or even Miami...and i don't think they could string it all together to win it all

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I disagree, and thats what fools were sayin about my Hoosiers last year in the tourney, then they went on an improbable run to the championship game so anything can happen when your team plays hard and steps up in big games feel me!! Especially with the best RB in the country they would have a shot to beat anyone now!!! GOT EM!!!!