FUCK 2PAC'S ALBUMS NOW!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Fuck this shit man pacs albums suck to me now. These muthafuckas keep fuckin up all his shit by throwing in all these changed beats and R&B hooks with people like RL and shit. HAPPY HOME was changed. WORLDWIDE was changed WHY YOU TURNIN ON ME was changed. UNTIL THE END OF TIME the song was changed. I can go on and on. WHEN THUGS CRY WAS CHANGE. FUCK FRIENDS is actully FRIENDS and that was changed. THE OG tracks are so much harder. They be fuckin up all his beats now and it is pissin me of cause the OG shit will never come out.

I keep seeing people posting shit about how tight they are I just felt the need to exprese how much this is pissing me off. Anyone else feal me on this?

Apr 25, 2002
MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER - FIRST TO BOMB

i got a 30second clip.. wow.. thats all i have to say.. hit me on aim if u want it
I heard that shit, it aint no joke, i guess Daz real on this one when he said "The Most Gangsta Shit you'll ever here" That mothafucka just better release that shit.

M

MrFreeze

been sayin that for a while now. all these "unreleased" tracks are either remakes or shitty. im pretty much through with pac and all the BULLSHIT thats came out for the last SIX YEARS! hes been dead since 96 but you wouldnt think so with all the recycled albums and stupid documentary's that keep commin out. pac was one of my favorites and will always get love from me but im done with tryin to listen to new shit he puts out or watchin yet ANOTHER movie about his life story.

N

Nostril King

As much as I hate to bring it up every fucking year - it's tupac's mom's fault.

She doesn't realize her son is NOT AN AFRICAN SUN GOD BLACK PANTHER REVOLUTIONARY MESSIAH ....he was just some loud mouth from the bay who was real and got X'd for it...

and as for the musical quality and shit...I think the tracks should be left exclusively to those producers who pac was working with at the end of his life to remix - Johnny J, Hurt Em Badd, QDIII, and Daz Dillinger...

and no guest appearances unless they knew pac or he verbally expressed he wanted to work with them...like NO LIL HOE, and NO DMX, and NO JA FOOL and FUCK NO LIL ZANE

May 13, 2002
has anyone listend to the first song on MAKAVELI? its crazy if you turn it up it says "suge shot him"..dont know why i brought that up but..

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Nostril King said:
As much as I hate to bring it up every fucking year - it's tupac's mom's fault.

She doesn't realize her son is NOT AN AFRICAN SUN GOD BLACK PANTHER REVOLUTIONARY MESSIAH ....he was just some loud mouth from the bay who was real and got X'd for it...

and as for the musical quality and shit...I think the tracks should be left exclusively to those producers who pac was working with at the end of his life to remix - Johnny J, Hurt Em Badd, QDIII, and Daz Dillinger...

and no guest appearances unless they knew pac or he verbally expressed he wanted to work with them...like NO LIL HOE, and NO DMX, and NO JA FOOL and FUCK NO LIL ZANE
Couldn't agree more!

The remixes kill me.......I can't believe they fucked up so many songs.

Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
They be fuckin up all his beats now and it is pissin me of cause the OG shit will never come out.

I keep seeing people posting shit about how tight they are I just felt the need to exprese how much this is pissing me off. Anyone else feal me on this?
I feel you......I was kinda upset with all the tracks they redid on the End Of Time album....

Jul 9, 2002
I 2nd that motion, I'm just happy Daz has some new songs with hardcore sounding beats.

Hopefully C-bo will get his hands on the 2 unreleased tracks that he did with Pac and E-40 will get to release the song with him snoop and pac, cant recall the name.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I had most of his unreleased shit before all the "posthumous" albums came out. It was all raw and hard. They fucked up EVERY SONG THEY EVER REMIXED. Except i think they did a good job with Hell 4 A Hustla Rmx.

They ought to just release whatever he had, even if it was unfinishsed. Or give it back to the original producers.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
If I recall there excuse was something like they couldnt get the rights to the OG beat. And that changing the beats was going to be a minimal thing. Even though they have done it to every fuckin song. And I do not get how they can not get the rights to the OG beats when it is there shit. who they need? the man himself? lolol