FUCC SAC SIN A.K.A. GINJA BREAD MAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2006
This nigga Sac-Sin is a weenie! I understand he got funk wit Yun-Gun over a record contract but why this nigga try to diss Salinas in a magazine article cuzz?!! He wouldn't say dat shit to da face of nam one'a these real niggaz in the town so why he wanna slang woof ticcets in a magazine?!! And he only got one arm, he don't wanna C deez Gangstaz! Fucc dat nigga, it's about to get way real!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
this is dumb, if yun gun got funk with sac sin it should just be that. yun gun and sac sin. Why someone always try to come between the shit. Stay the fuck out and mind your business unless yun gun called you up and walked you in the middle which i doubt he did.

May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
yea dude been on some haterade shiznit since bac in the day. I have yet to read this "article" but it's got a lot of my folkz heated cuz he disrespected the town by saying "weak-Linas" or sumthin like that. With me, it's always been about business but dude made it personal once my one year contract expired. basically he tried to Black Market me like Lynch when I paid for all my own features, production, and studio equipment for "16 Shots Bloc 2 Bloc". All contractual obligations were finally terminated in 2001-2002, here it is 4 years and dam near 2 albums later and dude still bitter about losing me off his label. I ain't mad at'em, he's a coo dude but the business wasn't right after 16 months of lies on his label without a release so now I does my own thing. IceBerg Slim's Godson was my manager, and he'll tell ya the same!

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Tre-8 said:
Sac's King though? Thats a big claim!!!! But at least he from sac(I guess)

Tre-8
Yea Nigga, Y-Dr3$ta the Sac King, Not meaning the king of Sac, Which I never Claimed to be cuz i know who hold that crown, But meanin we the Sac Kingz out here in the 916, And I'm on the Startin Line up ya Dig, A big part of this 2060-916 Movement... U gon be hearin a lot more from me folks... Trust me...

May 16, 2002
Yun Gun is the Homie & fuck sac sin for disrespecting both YG & Salinas...& yeah, I spoke to Yun Gun about this.

@ Y-Dr3$ta, my bad I missed your call Homie...hit me back if I don't get at you first.

One