FU 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
Yeah it's coo, i think you can't compare it 2 FU 2 cuz it's a diffrent album than that. I feel DE show he has come a long away wit the beats and music though. Good CD, you could almost let someone that don't listen 2 this stuff hear it and they might like it.

May 13, 2002
nah...

i don't know what yall are on, but alot of tha d.e.'s work is bullshit including BBB and FU2. i guess we all have our own opinions though.

Apr 26, 2002
KAVEO408 said:
BBB was cool. i didnt like it the first listen either but thats just your mind expecting a certain sound from the DE. After i lit up and kicced bacc and relistened to the cd i was hooked.
Same here man...I thought it was garbage when I listened to it the first time, but that's just the routine when it comes to the DE...lol.
Drank some the second time and...baaam...another DE classic!!!!

I love all them ppl that don't get into the DE and call him garbage somehow...:knockout:

May 22, 2002
sry mann hab mich schon lange net mehr gemeldet....abba im sommer bin ich dann für immah hier und dann können wa mal was machen.......
kauf dir den scheissdrecc nicht.....geldverschwendung......wirklich.....kauf dir lieber das neue insane poetry album :)