FTI question file sharing exc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
is tech all about bootleggin? i know this is a stunt to get attention. but in real life is tech all positive about bootleggin and if the person likes the cd enough he/she will buy it

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i don't think any artist really supports file sharing.

in my opinion, fuck the artists.... in most cases what they put out is crap and not worth buying. There are exceptions though (tech being one of them), there are some artists who consistantly put out good music.

File sharing does help artists. I listen to a lot of underground hip hop. If i didn't download it then there would be no way of me ever hearing of it. If i like it, then i will definately buy it because i feel that they deserve the money for putting out quality material.

"of course that's just my opinion, i could be wrong."

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
very true shep. as much underground shit that most of us on this board listen to, we would never be able to buy all the music we like at 10-15$ per cd we'd be straight broke as if most of us aren't close already. so the artists need to seriously think about that, you want us to buy your album? I say with what money and why yours and why when your neighbor's cd sounds just like yours.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
also if you listen to industry is punks and FTI tech is basically saying...... why do you want to buy a cd for 14-18 $ when there are only 3 good songs outta 15. You wanna sample it then if you like it more than likley you will buy itThats why anghellic was so good they was all tight.

"Sampled yo CD listened and it was cheesy"