FSU-Gangland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
yea I saw that episode. its fucken stupid they join just cause their bored and do rock n roll shows thats not even considered a gang in my book. but Its whatever to me they live all the way over there in boston and I live in Northern California so I gives a fuck what goes down over there. not my concern

May 31, 2007
maaan theres a crew like that around here... Hatemosh... Theyll stand in the pit and punch or kick people outta the pit... like one time me and my guy were standing a few people away from the pit and one dude fuckin like tai kwan doe kicked the people in front of us who were obviouisly nopt in the pit.. Then one dude took off his shoe and ran in a circle hitting people on the outskirts of the pit and hit one of our guys who wasnt even in the pit in the face and gave him a bloody nose then our dude punched him in the face and like 5 muh fuckers came and held him down as the one dude started beating his ass. Then the cops broke all of us up cuz they were called earlier that night cuz they figured something was gonna go down. Then outside the venue the dudes wanted to talk hella shit and we told em cmon in the street but they stayed posted next to the cop like they were attached at the hip. Fuckin faggots... Then we told the bassist of another band the story (hes cool with all of us and the dude who got hit sister) and that they were in the crowd one night when they opened for a band. So they played then the headliner comes on and we show him the two dudes... he throws me in the pit and we start it... Then we see the two dudes standin there and outta no where one of them kicks back as hard as he could and hit the kid behind him and LMAO... The bassist dude ran up to him headbutted him in the fucking face and was liek LET ME SEE YOU DO THAT SHIT AGAIN

Feb 7, 2006
they're a crew, I don't consider taggers, goths, punks, straightedge hardcore punks (which FSU were) as gangs. Straightedge don't like of beat up people who do drugs and booze.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
i seen this and let me just say that if you did not see it you lucked out cuase thats about an hour of my life i cant get back watching this garbage.

jumping fools and acting like your hard cause you beat down people in 1 on 11 fights is not the business,and justifying it by saying "we can go one on one but we rather jump them because its about friends fighting together" is straight up square shit

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
maaan theres a crew like that around here... Hatemosh... Theyll stand in the pit and punch or kick people outta the pit... like one time me and my guy were standing a few people away from the pit and one dude fuckin like tai kwan doe kicked the people in front of us who were obviouisly nopt in the pit.. Then one dude took off his shoe and ran in a circle hitting people on the outskirts of the pit and hit one of our guys who wasnt even in the pit in the face and gave him a bloody nose then our dude punched him in the face and like 5 muh fuckers came and held him down as the one dude started beating his ass. Then the cops broke all of us up cuz they were called earlier that night cuz they figured something was gonna go down. Then outside the venue the dudes wanted to talk hella shit and we told em cmon in the street but they stayed posted next to the cop like they were attached at the hip. Fuckin faggots... Then we told the bassist of another band the story (hes cool with all of us and the dude who got hit sister) and that they were in the crowd one night when they opened for a band. So they played then the headliner comes on and we show him the two dudes... he throws me in the pit and we start it... Then we see the two dudes standin there and outta no where one of them kicks back as hard as he could and hit the kid behind him and LMAO... The bassist dude ran up to him headbutted him in the fucking face and was liek LET ME SEE YOU DO THAT SHIT AGAIN
and then...and then...and they was like....
god that was hard to read.......

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
We Got Some FSU Dudes Here In Reno About 30 OF Them Can Catch Them All Chilled Out At A Straight Edge Show Or A Hardcore Show But They Act Nothing Like Those Dudes From The East Coast Im Friends With Some Of Them An They Dont Care If I Drink As Long As i Dont Disrespect Them

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
DUDE IN THE VIDEOS NAME IS DICK MASTERSON,LOL...HES A FOOL WIT IT THE WAY HE GOES HARD ON A HUTCH,,...BUT U GOTTA ADMIT THO,....HES KINNA RIGHT!