FruityLoops??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
i really couldnt tell you bro, im giving my self the crash course in sonar sequencing tomorrow.......but if i find out ill let you know....hey i aint fruity, them other two homos are :)
(goes and stands on the other side of the room)

May 17, 2002
the only thing trife has midi is his belly button...lol i used to use fruity loops to sequence all my beats midi but its the way of the past, trust me id use it if i could still cuz for the most part the sequencing is good BUT!! there are a few very vital things on there that are lacking and that can make the difference between a hot beat and a not hot beat.

Apr 27, 2003
www.slapshack.com
BANETHEMERCILES said:
the only thing trife has midi is his belly button...lol i used to use fruity loops to sequence all my beats midi but its the way of the past, trust me id use it if i could still cuz for the most part the sequencing is good BUT!! there are a few very vital things on there that are lacking and that can make the difference between a hot beat and a not hot beat.
CURIOUS.... WHAT VITAL THINGS?

May 17, 2002
MIXING!!!!! fruity loops dosnt have any good eqs to mix with, that is why i personally made the change, i had 70 beats made on fruity loops, and when d-sane came over to my studio to mix the beats down for my cd i saw how much of a pain in the ass it was to mix them, but the biggest one of all is that you cant record your beats in .wav track by track to adjust the volumes on individual tracks, and you cant record your vocals into fruity loops so you cant have your vocals and your beat open all at once so you can make those crucial adjustments to your beat when mixing down the vocals. you get what im sayin?

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
GRYME said:
YES YOU CAN OUTPUT TRACK BY TRACK IN WAV FORMAT ON FL.
i know this cat who uses soundfonts and when he outputs his wave files they're already half mastered somehow with a limiter and they're loud and usually clipping above 0db so the only way he can fix that is by turning down the master fader... i'm trying to help him out so if you know how to turn off the limiter or whatever it is I would appreciate the information!

May 17, 2002
ahhhh i lover sonar, so much better then the fruity loops....you know someone messin with fl mighty mo? it took me forever to figure out how to rip the midi volume control data out of the midi file when i changed over all my fl beats to sonar.

Apr 27, 2003
www.slapshack.com
mo-x said:

i know this cat who uses soundfonts and when he outputs his wave files they're already half mastered somehow with a limiter and they're loud and usually clipping above 0db so the only way he can fix that is by turning down the master fader... i'm trying to help him out so if you know how to turn off the limiter or whatever it is I would appreciate the information!
A LOT OF SOUNDFONTS I HAVE FOUND ALREADY GOT EFFECTS & ARE EQ'D DIFFERENT. YOU CAN COMPLETELY CONTROL THE VOLUME FOR EVERY TRACK SO, I'M THINKING HE JUST HAS TO TURN DOWN THE VOLUME ON THE SF TRACKS LOWER.