FRONTLINE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
Frontline is ill as fuck. They are definitely a breath of fresh air aside from all this hyphy trash thats coming out from unknown no name artists.

The Frontline and The Federation both need to drop their albums real soon!

Oct 28, 2003
Lil Rebel said:
i can tell you now you fienin for bammer
It's funny to me me how you sit in your little room and make YouTube video's with hopes with hopes of getting noticed and are so quick to hate on some other dudes that are trying to do their thing, their own way.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
RealRich said:
It's funny to me me how you sit in your little room and make YouTube video's with hopes with hopes of getting noticed and are so quick to hate on some other dudes that are trying to do their thing, their own way.

I love rappin thats why...

if i really wanted a deal im pretty sure Thizz is handing them out so fuck if
you think i do that shit to get myself noticed nah man i gotta whole movement behind me and we need some light in our direction so if me spittin on youtube is gonna help then so be it...

you can call it hating all you want but as a fan of music them niggas spit a bunch of nuthin that i dont care about...they biggest hype was when Locksmith was smashin on fools other than that them niggas is garbage to me...

miss me with that in their own way shit like they invented that conscience style of rap hahaa

Dec 17, 2005
"miss me with that in their own way shit like they invented that conscience style of rap hahaa"

what the fuck are you trying to say?!?!

Frontline is tight and they apparently are making the right moves to get their music known, I hope they blow up in the next year or two.

May 14, 2006
Lil Rebel said:
I love rappin thats why...

if i really wanted a deal im pretty sure Thizz is handing them out so fuck if
you think i do that shit to get myself noticed nah man i gotta whole movement behind me and we need some light in our direction so if me spittin on youtube is gonna help then so be it...

you can call it hating all you want but as a fan of music them niggas spit a bunch of nuthin that i dont care about...they biggest hype was when Locksmith was smashin on fools other than that them niggas is garbage to me...

miss me with that in their own way shit like they invented that conscience style of rap hahaa

when u droppen something rebs.a mixtape would be coo let tha streets of tha rich have it pimpen.frontline aint richmond anyways thats how i see it