Frontline Interview On www.Infinitegraf.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
I was on another site and saw this it's a pretty damn good interview. I had never really heard their spin on the rap game and it's good to see that they actually had something to say. The site is www. Infinitegraf.com

Good job Left and Locksmith :siccness:

Dec 5, 2003
I haven't really heard all that THE FRONTLINE has to offer, but their music and magazine articles are on the desk of every big wig in the industry right now....4real. And their are a few more bay artist getting looks from the majors right now...don't be surprised if you see atleast 2-3 rap groups/soloist and R&B artist get major deals during the sighning period...While I'm at it good job to the producers in the bay that have been getting matterial placed with major label artist...I see ya...It ain't just Ric Roc...

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
DubbC415 said:
^^^wanna elaborate?

suuure....why not

Frontline aint all that hot....people hella like them but herd like 1 song from them....juss cuzz they git interviews and shit dont make them the shit...ive herd shit from them....and i aint feeln them at all.....most catz like them cuz lock was on MTV...wow!!....and he lost....but thass not the point....point is....i said THUMBS DOWN cuz they dont appeal 2 me......if any1 wants too hate on that........FUCK YOU!!!...wurry about yourself...

Dec 29, 2003
^^^^

You don't have to like them...I agree every man has the right to not like something...But I don't like them just for the singles...I actually like they mixtape shit more then the single shit. I think they got major spits and I like the production that they make (Left does all of the original traks on them bootleg cd's).

Oct 31, 2003
I ain't gone lie I wasn't a fan of the New Bay shit either until I met them dudes after one of they shows and I asked them about it...I thought they was gone be on some" it's New Bay because these old niggas need to yadayadayada..." But then they was tellin me all of the O.G's that they have worked wit and how they wanted to build on to what the O.G's had already started...and plus they was hella humble wit they shit. If I was going by what I read on here you would think they was some assholes or some shit, but they was hella cool...and no I ain't on they dick jockin...I just think that these guys have hella talent and plus they gettin the Bay out there. It's like the Bay got some artist that are doin they thang, hustlin to get on t.v and reresent the bay, in magazines and represent the bay on the radio once again representin the Bay and I think at the least people shouls support them for making the effort to spread the word that the bay has hot artist...in that interview they was giving luv to hella different artist (some of the same ones that probally hate on them out here) and they didn't have to. I hope that they put out an album that is in total contrast to what is going on now in the game because admit it or not the bay needs new voices.

Nov 25, 2003
I agree wit JJ Da Baby WE SUCK lol...Everyone has the right to not like what they don't like so- to each his own. I have said this on here before, I don't want everybody to like our shit because when you try to hard to please everybody you loose yourself. To all of those that show us respect, respect given...and we will continue to hustle and get in as many magazines, t.v. programs, websites and mixtapes as possilbe because love or hate us we are reppin the Bay and spreading the word to the rest of the country that the Bay has more to offer then just some fuckin slang terms.

Peace

The Frontline "WHO R YOU" In Stores October 2004
www.TheFrontlineOnline.com