From Southeast to the IE, preview G.P.z new album + 2 free tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2005
Cousins Propayne James and Khan Gotti gear up to release their collaborative album "Renaissance Men". Eighteen full length tracks available here in a 5 minute preview:

The album is set to hit the streets of San Diego and the I.E. very soon. Check out http://www.myspace.com/ssmgpz for updates. You can also download two tracks from the album here:

Tha G.P.z - Show _ Prove.mp3 - 3.27MB
Tha G.P.z - The Way I Am.mp3 - 3.46MB

Also, check out a video from Propayne James' upcoming solo release "Goldenstate Paper Chase":

PAIN

Feb 21, 2009
http://www.myspace.com/sandra2929, she in a band right now doing some rock ish... whats up with the shows in north county, the only place i remember was that lil club in san marcos, but it closed... do u perform any where up here?
Oh I think I remember, but I I'm not sure .. I think during that time I was trying to put a lil group together & a lot of people hit me up (a shitload of rappers, some r&b singers, and a few other type of singers) & I talked to them but I didn't find anyone that I felt was really dedicated & would be really down ... so I stopped trying to put a lil group together...

There's a lot of lil bars in North COunty... but a lot don't do rap/ hip hop music anymore cuz of fights & other drama that has happened during shows... I honestly stopped doing shows & sort of got away from the music for a while because I got tired of all the shady people (Promoters, artists etc..) & I'm handling some shit from my life that needs to be handled, but I'm going to return by the end of this year (I'm workin on music right now)

Feb 6, 2005
Oh I think I remember, but I I'm not sure .. I think during that time I was trying to put a lil group together & a lot of people hit me up (a shitload of rappers, some r&b singers, and a few other type of singers) & I talked to them but I didn't find anyone that I felt was really dedicated & would be really down ... so I stopped trying to put a lil group together...

There's a lot of lil bars in North COunty... but a lot don't do rap/ hip hop music anymore cuz of fights & other drama that has happened during shows... I honestly stopped doing shows & sort of got away from the music for a while because I got tired of all the shady people (Promoters, artists etc..) & I'm handling some shit from my life that needs to be handled, but I'm going to return by the end of this year (I'm workin on music right now)
well handle your business homie, I'll look out for you when you return...