from now on...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
from now on ama flow on- lyricly speak-/i call this practice for now- so you have'nt felt toop at his peak/you could sleep if you want but ama do this regardless/cause once i get goin i get to flowin sumthen heartless/should of never started this/i'm sick of these fuckin games/too many bustas in the game and way too many fuckin lames/i'm speakin from my brain/won't falter from my train of thought/whut kinda case you caught?/yet you speakin on life you aint never lived/i was whoopin ass as a kid/blew my top right offa the lid/so it aint nuthen for me to fuck shit up/nuthin to run up and rush/i'm knowin about battle/i'm like a snake with a rattle/when i got sum business to handle/with you in the way?/i break it down and dismantle/like a rookie on his first score i'll front you a sample/most of the time i'm on chill/but a muthafucka still cold/get me heated peep and see this mean mug i mean a mean scold/react like your bold/just another sucka to fold/fuck whut that bitch told/she got your heart in the wrong place/would'nt say shit to my face/i'll put your ass in the right place/all that talkins not relevent/your mouth run when you bent/cashin out with your mouth but that check was never sent/this shit don't make sense/while your speakin on mine/my tempers like a land mind/slow your role or you'll only get one time/on my ass for the dirt that i do/better tell your whole crew/but i back em down once this shell go through/one cock and it's loaded/the flash from the nine is the only thing you see once the shells exploded/toss you out to the pacific if you want me to be specific- leavin your whole body bloated/thats right you fuckin molded/i tried to fuckin told ya/fuckin around with a down ass pinoy soldier/i bet that i fold ya