From 500lbs to 313lbs and people is not apprecative.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I go to church now to look at the women with the tight skirts now and see if one of them is looking at me and they take em to the home or somewhere to fuck. And also to meditate about my life for self.
So you don't go there for the wine and communion food? QUIT LYIN, NIGGA!

But whatever the case may be what you just typed is a noble and honest thing. Moreso than a guy holding a book and saying to give 10% of your money even though he is tax exempt and ain't given up shit.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
HERESY @HERESY reo @reo You fuck with the bbq chicken pizza from round table?
I've had it before and it was on point.

Also, if you are in the bay try The Hot Italian, Napoli's and Zachary's.

The Hot Italian is in Emeryville and they have one in Sac. Napoli's is in Vallejo and Zacs is basically all over the bay now (I remember when there were only two.)

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
HERESY @HERESY reo @reo You fuck with the bbq chicken pizza from round table?
was actually debating to but went with that Maui Zowie with tha Polynesian sauce,

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
If your ever in the OC area, Anaheim to be exact, check out Marri's Pizza. Near disneyland, lil local joint and the pizza is bomb as fuck
def will... good pizza in LA is hard to find unless u r willing to leve tha hood, sit in traffic, and then pay top dollar.

berris is good, i go with my lady n we always see some kind of celeb or sports star...
would highly recommend they lobster pizza